1.9

Tang Min was being fed by the 18 years old Aiden. He is starting at the pale blonde face "when will you let me go."

Aiden looked at him and became nervous "Am I not good enough to you. Am I lacking something? Don't leave me okay? I will try to be better to you. No..I will be better to you."

Tang Min stared at the mad appearance of the child "What happened in this 7 years to you?"

Aiden was silent. No matter how many times Tang Min asked Aiden this question, Aiden would never answer him. Tang Min felt someone staring at him in midnight. He opened his eyes and met a pair of red glowing eyes.

Tang Min was stunned "Aiden. What happened to you?"

When Aiden saw Tang Min looking at him. He acted like he have lost all of his sense and hugged Tang Min in his arm. He sniffed Tang Min's neck and opened his mouth but shook his  head and closed his red eyes.

In his entire life Tang Min felt danger for the first time in his life. But he saw Aiden resisting a madness. A madness that is devouring him. He gently called out his name "Aiden"

He felt the arms around his tightened but the expression on his face didn't change. A pair of fangs revealed themselves in Aiden's mouth. Tang Min shuddered under the cold touch of fangs. He realised that he is in extreme danger. He wanted to use his real power to escape. His current body can't withstand his power but he have to complete his mission. He hates that green tea bitch. He will take revenge.

But the fangs retreated and a layer of sweats appeared in Aiden's for head. Tang Min doesn't how many hours they maintained that position. But when Aiden opened his eyes he fainted in Tang Min's arms.

Tang Min patted on Aiden's cheeks "hey...Aiden."

But Aiden didn't open his eyes. Tang Min helped Aiden lay in his bed and called for the housekeeper. The housekeeper frowned on seeing Aiden's situation "Lord Min, please take care of my Master."
He strode out of the room. He didn't see him again but Mr. Rosebery came and stared at Aiden's face "Idiot"

He looked at Tang Min "Can you come out with me. I need to talk about his situation with you."

Tang Min looked at Aiden's sleeping face and nodded. Mr. Rosebery and Tang Min sat in the opposite to each other. Mr. Rosebery sighed "Aiden is the only heir of our Ancient Rosebery family. He is perfect from childhood. The only drawback he had is that....he is a half human and....what you called vampire. A pure blooded vampire is very rare in this generation. I am a pure blooded vampire. When I married Aiden's mother, a human. My clan refused to accept our relationships. So I didn't care about the clan and came here. For the first 10 years of Aiden's life, he was like any other human Child. But he awakened his vampire blood one day. I felt it from my home. So I went to met him the next day. His powers are very destructive. Only....the blood that awakened him could calm him. Yes...you are the person whose blood awakened Aiden's bloodline."

Mr. Rosebery looked at Tang Min and was stunned. He thought that Tang Min would be afraid or maybe cry to go home. But what he saw was the expressionless face of Tang Min. He heard his calm voice. "How did my blood awakened him."