1.5

Tang Min become the assistant of the president of student council. There was a rumor that Tang Min get into the university with relationships.

Tang Mo was furious. It's his only little brother. He posted Tang Min's results in the forum.

The whole school was slapped fiercely. Tang Min was too lazy to care. He just wanted to sleep. The school was slapped again when the test results came out.

But Tang Min wasn't happy. Because Aiden is missing, the child whom he raised ran away without saying anything. The only answer he got from Aiden's family is that Aiden have gone abroad.

Tang Min couldn't find him anywhere so he could only give up. He will go to find him later. He wanted to destroy the plot so he didn't became bully in the school. He collected every evidence that is against Meng Ruyin.

Meng Ruyin is known as the school flower in the whole high school. Xu Xuan tapped at his shoulder "you know everything then why are not you disclosing it. Fuck You....you didn't fall for her. Right?"

Tang Min ignored this brat everything but surnamed Xu is also very shameless. He will interrupt him every time he sleeps or relaxes by himself.

Tang Min gave him a disgusted look "She cares about her holy mother looks very much. How could I let this go so easily. Her fake face will Crack bit by bit."

Xu Xuan nodded "oh..that's right.  Oh you know I told Lu Yang about you. He will come school soon"

Tang Min looked indifferently at him "So what? And am I a show off piece that he is coming to see me?"

He walked away from this blockhead. But who knew that he bumped into this new species called Lu Yang in the way.

Lu Yang had dark black hair and purple eyes. He looked up and down at Tang Min who wasn't a bit  interested in him. Lu Yang muttered after seeing him leaving "Interesting"

Tang Min would bump into Lu Yang and Xu Xuan everywhere for next few days. But he didn't even notice it. Xu Xuan couldn't control himself and asked "hey why do you ignore us"

Tang Min sipped his milk tea "why would I ignore you. Are you important to me? We are simply acquaintances."

Lu Yang smiled "Hello I am Lu Yang. You are very interesting."

Tang Min's expression didn't change "oh"

Tang Min was getting ready for the first time meeting with Meng RuLin. He arrived at the point and saw Meng Ruyin bullying her sister. "Huh. You think you are prettier than me or have better marks than me? You slut why did you went to seduce Tang Mo."

Meng Rulin sniffed "I didn't.  Jiejie..Jiejie... I just slipped and the president helped me to stabilize myself."

She received a tight slap from her 'Kind hearted' sister "oh then I am blind? Or I am lying?"

Meng Rulin staggered and fell down. "Jiejie...be-believe me"

Meng Ruyin snickered and left her sister crying there.

Tang Min sucked his lollipop and recorded everything in his phone. "Nah this sister is too weak willed. Not suitable to be the new female lead. Ahh this brother is responsible for finding suitable sister in law."

He inserted his hand in his pocket and walked away from their.