1.6

Tang Min was waiting for the female lead and her sister. Today is the day when he will be a bully.  He looked at Meng Rulin getting off the car first and opening the car door for Meng Ruyin. The School Flower got out of the car elegantly with a attitude  like she is a queen. Tang Min sneered 'what school flower. It's clearly Poisonous devil Vine. Ah let's finish this quickly. This Lord have to go to the Rosebery family today."

Tang Min took out the phone from his pocket and opened the school forum. He scroll down the forum and walked toward the Poisonous devil vi....ahem....female lead and bumped into her. The female lead staggered and fell down. She started to sniff.

Tang Min knew his strength. He didn't bump into her so much that she will fall. He rolled his eyes at her. "Don't create a scene here. I don't like to watch drama."

Meng Rulin squatted Down to pull her big sister up. "Jiejie" but Meng Ruyin threw her hands off. She looked tearfully at Tang Min "What are you saying?"

Tang min looked disgustly at her "I just bumped into you and you fell. You are even crying. Do you want to say I intentionally bumped into you. So disgusting. You want to seduce my cousin and even framing me up."

Meng Ruyin Was stunned "I...I...no....I didn't...."

There were students looking at them. Some were even shooting them. Noone wants to offend the Tang Family and her Knights are no here right now.

Meng Ruyin bit her lips pitifully. "I didn't. What are you talking about."

Tang Min smirked and pointed at Meng Rulin "why...aren't you beating your sister because my cousin helped her and my cousin is supposed to be yours?"

Meng Ruyin's eyes widened with surprise "No..no..did she say it to you. She is lying"

Tang Min took his phone out "I don't even know her. I heard it myself."

Meng Ruyin looked furiously at Meng Rulin. Meng Rulin shivered. "I...Jiejie didn't do anything like it. You are lying. You are bullying us wuwwuwwwuuu.."

Tang Min was already taking out the recording "ah liars. I say. You will always be oppressed because you give other chance to oppress you. No one will save you because you don't have courage to say truth and can even wrong your benefactor."

There were murmuring behind them. Tang Min continued "alas. But I have proof"

He played the recording. Now everyone was looking at the sisters with disgust and complex emotions.

A voice dispersed their thought "What's going on here?"

Tang Min knew it's male lead. He played the recording again to let Male lead listen it.

Tang Mo frowned.

Meng Ruyin thought she still had a chance "President.. President. He is bullying me."

Tang Mo's eyes were cold. "Fuck off. Who do you think you are that my brother needs to bully you. Just you and your Meng family?"

Tang Min also have his own aura. Under Meng Ruyin's weakened female lead halo, she trembled with fear.

A girl slapped her in face "look at you. A bitch and wants to seduce the president. Our president deserve best for him."

Tang Mo laughed out " Ye LinLin. Why are you so fierce. I thought you are the gentle and meek rabbit."

Ye Linlin didn't reply. She only wiped her hands with handkerchief and threw it away "so dirty" if you look clearly then you can see the red ears behind her long black hair.

Tang Min's lips curved up. He walked away with Tang Mo and the members of student council.

Now Meng Ruyin's life became difficult in the school. Meng Rulin also froze with Tang Min's words.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Little author is very sad.

My father took responsibility for his siblings. He fed them and gave the suitable education but the little uncle doesn't have good relationship with my dad.

He told during an argument that I am adopted. I am not sure and I don't care. They are my parents who love me. But his wife will repeat this every time she will argue. Noone answer her from my family.  She will tell it everytime when I am alone.  Even if I don't care, it really hurts.

I even broke up with my bf. Cuz he couldn't understand me. He was always busy. So I let him go. Yes I also doesn't wants to know why is he so busy. I am selfish. I have waited for him 2 years. I gave him so many chances. This Time I want to be selfish. It's hurting more to stay then to leave. Maybe I will again go back to him. I don't know. I know him for 4 years and confirmed our relationship 3 years ago.

I am sharing this here because I don't have friends to Share it. I don't want anyone to laugh at me. Even if you look at me as a joke. I won't regret. Thank you for reading.

Thank you for voting..take care of yourself....xoxo..

BlackRose~