4.8

Old Madame Cried out on seeing her beloved daughter. She took her daughter and grandson upstairs. Old master opened his eyes lightly "who is it? Let me rest now. I don't want to meet anyone."

Mrs. Ross muffled "father"

Old master opened his eyes and looked towards the door "Christine. My child."

Aaron stood at the door and let them interact with each other. Mrs Ross waved her hands."Come here.. Father he is your grandson Aaron."

Old master smiled gently at him and asked "where...where is your husband."

Mrs Ross wiped her tears "He doesn't know that I am here. He got into a accident few days ago. I will bring him when he gets better."

Old master frowned but didn't say anything.

Old master got better with time. He was happy to meet his only daughter after so many days.

Oisin was filled with vinegar. He didn't see Aaron last few days. The director said that he wad busy with sone family matters. But he saw him with the investor. Why his charm didn't work this time. He was driving back alone but someone stopped him midway. Oisin was already in bad mood so he vented his anger on the assaultants. But at last he got kicked out from behind.

When he got his consciousness back, he is tied with a chair in a cell. He heard someone screaming. "Who told you to bring him back like that?"

Another voice answered him "prince. I have told them to go easy but the target beat up our men. So they knocked him out."

The voices got near and at last he saw the face he wanted to see very much. He have recognised the voice but he could not confirm it.

Aaron saw him tied up and gulped. 'Can I eat him up now..ahh. what?' He started to untie him slowly "don't worry everything is alright."

Oisin stared at him. Before untieing the last rope, Aaron leaned on Oisin and stared at his eyes. "Film Emperor. Let me say this to you. I am not your friend okay? Who the hell wants to be your fucking damn friend."

Oisin didn't say anything and listened to Aaron "laozi is the mafia prince okay. Tell me if you are interested to be laozi's prince consort."

Aaron untied the last rope but before he could stood up. He was pulled in by Oisin. Oisin pulled Aaron to sit in his lap and put his one hand behind Aaron's head and another on his waist. His lips smacked the soft lips he wanted to kiss for so many days. Aaron cooperatedly hooked his arms around Oisin's neck.

Fin looked down and walked out silently to guard the door. 'I am missing my wife'

When they both came out, Aaron's eyes were misty and lips were swollen.

Fin have already informed the elders. Some of them wanted to interfere but Fin only said "Prince doesn't need your permissions. And if you can beat the Prince only then you should go to give your advice to him."

The elders didn't dare to go to Prince but some of them went to complain to the king who doesn't know anything.

Surely the king summoned Aaron after a few hours. Aaron was pushed to bed by Oisin who was caressing him in his arms. Aaron was trembling under his touch. When someone said from the other side of door that king asked him to be meet him. His voice also trembled with stimulation "o-okay".

 His voice also trembled with stimulation "o-okay"

Oisin