5.2

Arthur look at the man getting off from the car. He just stared at him.

Some people followed the man "Can you get down? We can talk about it."

Arthur smiled at him and jumped down. The man got into daze after seeing his smile but ran after him. Unfortunately he couldn't stop him from jumping. But the deep sea didn't produce any sound or ripple that should have been heard if a person jumps in the sea.

A boy behind the man whispered "Boss. Was it a ghost?"

The boss glared at him. That boy shrank his neck and didn't dare to say anything else. "Sit in the car."

A month later.

A boy with silver hair was walking on the street full of zombies but not even one zombie dared to attack him. He entered the shopping mall and started to shop for his clothes. But he realised that someone is staring at him. He looked back but the shadow hide itself. The boy smiled and put the clothes in his storage. He walked toward the shadow. He looked at little figure which was trying to hide itself. He whistled softly and the little figure looked up. Those eyes were full of fear. Those eyes remind him of himself when his dear family didn't even said a word to Jasmine who pushed him to the horde of zombies. He squatted down "what are you doing here?"

The boy stammered "noth-nothing"

Arthur sighed "Good kids doesn't lie."

The boy shivered "I-I'm hungry. My-My sister fainted with hunger."

Arthur carried him up and asked gently "where is your sister?"

The boy hugged his neck and whispered "she-she doesn't know I am here. She didn't do anything. I am the one who came to steal food."

Arthur patted his back soothingly "it's okay. Tell me where is your sister. I will feed you okay?"

The boy looked at him with surprised eyes "you won't punish us?"

Arthur shook his head "no. Okay now tell me."

The boy pointed to the right direction. Arthur carried him up to the girl's section and found a little girl sleeping in between the clothes. These two children are twins. Arthur put the boy beside the girl and took out chocolates and packet of juice  from his storage. He woke up the girl. The girl looked at him with tired eyes. Arthur felt his heart softened. He fed the girl slowly while the boy munched on the chocolate after he saw his sister eating.

After feeding the children, Arthur asked "what about your parents?"

The girl was laying in Arthur's arm. She sobbed "Mum lied to us. Wuwu....sob*sob* mum....sob* she said that she will come back with food but...but daddy said that they will never come back...wuwuwuu..."

The boy gripped Arthur's sleeves.
Arthur wiped their tears and hold both of their hands. He took them to the kid's section "Select dress for yourself."

They looked at Arthur confusedly.

Arthur rubbed their heads "Don't you want to change your dress. It's bat habit to not to change dress."

This shopping mall is surrounded by zombies so no one dared to raid this one yet. Actually Arthur was the one who told them to surround this mall.

The children excitedly chose the clothes and took them to Arthur.  Arthur put them in his storage and carried the girl up. He hold the boy's hand out of the shopping mall.

The zombies who were originally patrolling yelled at them. Arthur glared at the zombies who shrank themselves and fled away. The boy grabbed his hand more tightenedly while girl buried her head in his arms fearfully.