Chapter 115

Summary

The night time visitor, looking for clues, talking with Toya and the rest of the school year.

TW: Talks about past abuse / discussing the life of a villain

The figure was now in his room, Katsuki started to panic, he couldn't do much. Why were they here already? A second and third figure entered. "Hey, don't panic!" a familiar voice said.

"K-Kirishima?" Kirishima emerged from the shadows. A wave of relieve washed over Katsuki, not a villain at least.

"Yes, sorry to scare you like that. But obviously they won't let us in at this late hour." The redhead mumbled.

"What is the meaning of this?" He was confused. The other two were still in the shadows. They suppressed their scents, so Katsuki had no way of knowing who these two were.

"Well, it's an express visit. I told them what happened when I first heard you were in the hospital and they immediately booked plane tickets to come here." He sighed.

Katsuki was still confused. But then the two figures came out of the shadows and Katsuki completely lost it. His eyes widened and his heart beat faster when he saw the green haired man walking towards him.

"Izuku!" he mouthed, tears flowing down his cheeks. "Y-you're back!" So many emotions rushed through Katsuki, he was relieved, overjoyed to see him again, confused, he couldn't sort his thoughts, his head got dizzy.

Izuku had a solemn expression on his face. "For a while, yes" he walked over to the bed, carefully he sat down on the mattress. He laid a hand on Katsuki's arm, more on the cast.

"What are you doing here, huh? I'm the one who's supposed to be in a hospital bed all the time" he had a sad smile on his face.

"Well, someone has to take your place when you're not here" Katsuki tried to joke about it but it was exhausting to talk.

"Please, don't do that, Aunt Mitsuki won't like that ..."

"True ..." More tears were flowing over. He tried to sit up, but it was complicated.

"Need an insta-heal?" the third person asked.

"Ian?!" Katsuki was surprised to see him here.

"Jep, when I heard that you were in the hospital I decided to fly back too. I mean, I healed you before, so yeah" he chuckled. "Only if you want of course."

"Wow, of course I want to be healed ... But wait, before you heal me, can you check up on Michiko too? She's in a more critical condition than I am!" Katsuki looked him in the eyes.

"I ... sure, I will check up on her too. But the hospital stuff better doesn't see me, healing patients" he grimaced.

"Why not?" Eijiro asked.

"Because I did this once, and then I had the whole hospital after me, that I should heal every single person ... If I did that, I would be completely dry" he grimaced.

"Fair enough" Eijiro nodded.

Before Ian could get to work however, the door slowly opened. "Katsuki?" Mitsuki poked her head in. "Are you awake?" She gasped when she saw the people in the room. At first she was scared too, but then she felt relief when she saw Kirishima and- "Izuku?!" She turned around. "Inko! Come here!" she called.

Izuku stiffened for a second. But then his mother appeared in his field of view. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Tears welled up in her eyes. "IZUKU" she rushed over to the bed and hugged him. "I missed you so much, baby!" She rubbed her face all over him.