Chapter 99

Summary

Kairi tells some fairytales.

Okay, soooo, this is the super long chapter, this lengths I usually have in my German storys, but it takes so long to type them. this with the previous chapter would probably around 8k words. x_x

So, to explain things. The basic stories that Kairi tells, are not mine! I got the Idea from Dragon Age: Origin, Leliana tells stories, if you asked her and some of these stories are form her. Not word for word, obviously, and not in the A/B/O Verse, but I think you get it. The first story is basically the same as Leliana's story of Aveline and the last Story you get to hear, when you romance Leliana.

The second story however is a mix of the story about Flemeth (from Leliana's perspective, Morrigan tells a different Story) and the back ground story for the elven leader Zathrian.
To make a bigger hint to DA:O I changed the names to Morrigan and Allister (Alistair, another character in the game, and he hates Morrigan xD)

Anyway, yeah, this will be the last chapter with Kairi and co. That's why I made it longer.

Ah, here's the video to Leliana's stories, if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hbht72Rhfs

+++

After dinner, they cleaned the dishes in no time and then they sat back on the couches, Kairi was next to Toya, she had Hotaru in her arms.

Toya was feeling pretty good. The past couple of month and especially the past couple of days were a roller coaster ride for him, so it was nice to just relax. He was surprisingly comfortable in Kairi's presence. After all that had happened to him, he felt pretty unsafe around alphas and at first he was wary around her too, but she never gave him a reason to feel unwelcome. She was nothing but nice to him, and she even got him out of prison.

She had a scarier presence than Endeavor but she was super nice around small children and she had given him some tips for Hotaru, he was thankful for that.

Keigo was next to Toya. "You know, Kairi, I never thought you were this good with pups" Hawks mumbled.

Kairi raised her eyebrows. "Ah, why's that?" she asked.

"Because you're always so ... scary" he grimaced.

Kairi chuckled. "You're not wrong. But why would I be scary now? I'm only like that, when I have to be. Besides, I don't want to scare the pups."

"Did you raise many pups?" Toya asked.

"I got five bio children and one step son, plus I have already small grandkids, and I helped Kaleb with his other children, I sometimes go over to the orphanage in Batoh and take care of them. Over the years it got plenty." She answered.

"Are there many orphans?" Toya asked.

"Yes, unfortunately, many children end up there. In a violent city like Batoh it's not uncommon, that children lose their parents."

Hotaru started to get a little fuzzy, Kairi smiled at her and released some pheromones to calm the pup down.

Toya sniffed the air and his eyes widened a bit. Her usually strong and overpowering scent of tobacco, leather and ethanol was now completely gone and she now smelled like a fresh sea breeze mixed with lavender and lemon. Toya leaned subconsciously closer to her because it was such a pleasant smell. He started to purr.