Chapter 95

Summary

A little bit of cuddling. And Kairi proposes something.

Izuku woke up the next morning, at seven am. He felt still pretty tired, but when he opened his eyes, he saw Katsuki lying on his chest. The omega had crossed his arms on Izuku's chest and his chin rested on top of them. He watched Izuku, a dreamy smile on his face.

"Morning" the alpha mumbled.

Katsuki smiled wider and started purring, he leaned over and pressed his lips on Izuku's. "Morning" he answered. After that he lay back on the broad chest of his boyfriend.

Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki and hugged him tight. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. They hadn't gotten much sleep last night, they hadn't done anything major, but they had made out for quite some time. But neither of them felt ready to go further, they had learned their lesson.

"Yes! But sleep was still a bit too short" Katsuki sighed, he nuzzled his head in the crook of Izuku's neck. He felt so damn comfortable, Izuku was really warm and even though the weather was hot outside and his room was hot too, he loved Izuku's warm embrace. Katsuki purred slightly and Izuku loved the sound.

Izuku hummed a little to Katsuki's purring. He adored the sound. Even when they were little pups, Katsuki's purring was music in his ears.

Carefully Izuku rolled them over, he supported his body on his forearms, he looked Katsuki in the eyes. "My Kacchan" he smiled and let out a chuckle, while kissing him again.

"My Deku" Katsuki chirped affectionately. Deku let out a quiet laugh, when he saw that Katsuki had to suppress a yawn.

"I think you should sleep a little more. It was a very long night." Izuku said, while kissing the omegas cheeks. He nibbled on his earlobe.

Katsuki let out a moan, but it turned into a yawn. "You're right, maybe ... Can you stay with me?" he begged.

"Hm, I can stay until you're asleep but I should probably head back to my room soon. Before others see me here." He murmured.

Katsuki grimaced. "Yeah, you're probably right." He sighed. He turned to the side and Izuku rolled over so he could wrap his arms around him.

Izuku let out a darker purr in response to Katsuki's, it helped him to fall asleep quickly. After a few minutes, Katsuki was fast asleep and Izuku climbed out of the nest carefully.

Still smiling like an idiot, he left the room, he closed the door quietly, but when he turned around he almost screamed. He somehow managed to muffle all sounds but a little squeak. Mezo stood by his door, arms crossed in front of his chest, he had just left his own room and stopped to watch Izuku sneaking out of Katsuki's.

"Morning, what are you doing here?" But he had a grin on the duplicated mouth, he definitely knew what was going on.

"Uhhh, I was staying with Kacchan?" Izuku answered. He closed the distance to Mezo and they made their way down to the common area together.

"Obviously" he chuckled. "Was it ... fun?" he asked teasing.

Deku flinched and got red immediately. "We didn't do anything!" his voice pitched higher.

Shoji looked at him with a 'please, who are you kidding?' look.

Defeated, Izuku sighed. "Okay ... We kissed and it was good!" he hissed. Shoji had a smug grin on the mouth of his.

"I knew it. Good for you."

They walked to the kitchen, a few people were already there. They were baffled because the table was already set and Mai-Li and Hua were cooking.

Not as planned 1 - Katsuki Bakugoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें