Chapter 16

Summary

Something really bad happens!

Eijiro and Izuku woke up the next day. They still felt weak, but they would live. Katsuki, Ochako and Mina were so happy about it.

All the alphas that were bitten had to stay in the hospital for three more days. Just to make sure, nothing bad was happening with them. Savage – who was still incarcerated – wouldn't tell them, what her quirk exactly did. So they had to wait it out.

The three days were like hell for the three omegas. They missed their alphas really badly. But school was a good distraction. One time in the cafeteria, Katsuki crossed Monoma. The B Class student hightailed out of the cafeteria, as if the devil himself just appeared in front of him. This made Katsuki smirk. He better ran.

Finally Izuku, Eijiro, Hitoshi and Shoto were discharged from the hospital. Nothing had happened yet and their injuries were healed. But just to make sure, Hitoshi would stay with the A class, for a few more days. Just in case, the bite turned out to be something really bad.

Six days had passed since the incident. And something was happening.

Eijiro felt absolutely terrible when he woke up. He felt like he had a fever. Was that a rut coming up? That couldn't be ... He struggled to get out of the bed. He put on a pair of sweatpants, no shirt, no socks, not even his crocs. He grabbed a towel and headed down to the showers. He scratched his neck, where the bite mark was. He almost couldn't keep his eyes open.

He somehow made it to the showers, he pulled down his pants and with no care in the world, that they were still on the ground, he walked into the shower. It didn't even bother him, that the water was ice cold. He closed the eyes and let the water run over his body.

Eijiro didn't have the strength to properly wash himself. His arms felt so tired ... he shook his head and turned off the shower. Damn, he wanted to sleep again. Was he getting sick now? He picked up the towel and scrubbed over his body a bit, but all strength left him, so he just threw the towel away and still half wet, put the pants on. His hair was still dripping wet and water droplets made their way down his body, he didn't care.

He zombie walked out of the bathrooms. He sniffed; some of the betas were down here and two omegas ...

He walked to the common room. Katsuki and Tsuyu were down here. Denki, Mashirao, Hanta and Mineta were also here. He moved towards Katsuki.

Tsuyu noticed him first. "Oh, Kirishima, is everything okay, ribbit?"

Katsuki turned around, his look turned concerned, when he spotted Eijiro. "Hey, you don't look so good ..." the omega started.

Omega ... his omega ... he could smell him and he smelled like him ... Eijiro moved quicker towards Katsuki.

"Oi, something's not right" Denki said.

"Yeah, should I get Aizawa?" Sero asked.

"Yes, I think this is a good idea" Denki replied. He tensed up. Sero pulled out his phone and dialed Aizawa.

Kirishima was in front of Katsuki now, he moved closer and cornered Katsuki between himself and the kitchen counter. He released a very strong musky cedar scent but there was something different in it now, something spicier that Katsuki had never smelled before.

Eijiro growled and smelled at Katsuki's neck. "My ... omega", growled the redhead. He breathed heavily, he pulled the corners of his mouth back and revealed his teeth. His tongue licked over his upper lip. The look in his crimson eyes was scary.