Chapter 31

Summary

Hanta and Denki escort Katsuki to the rooms. And a little bit of talking.

Denki and Hanta dragged Katsuki over the campus, it was very stressful since they had to stop every few steps because of new cramps. The omega whined all the way, that he wanted to be with his alphas. Their luck was that it was still the holidays, so not many people were around.

"Come on, Kacchan. We need you to get to the rooms. They can help you" Denki pulled Katsuki higher and dragged him along.

"Will you bring me to my alphas? I want my alphas!" He whined.

"Who are your alphas?" Hanta asked. He could guess it, but he wanted confirmation.

"Eijiro a-and D-Deku" He mumbled. "I-I want them!"

"Oh, you are a greedy one, huh?" Hanta's voice was teasing. "Not just one alpha but two?"

"Yes! Yes! I am greedy! I want them. They need to ..." he trailed off a wave of lust surged through his body.

"They need to what? Katsuki, answer me", Hanta said with an ordering voice.

"Need to punish me. Was a bad omega ... yesterday! Made the alpha mad ..."

Denki's eyes widened. "What are you talking? They were pretty amused about your story about Mineta."

"B-but Eijiro was stressed ... because of me!" He groaned the 'me', as another wave of lust flooded over him.

"At the beginning? But he got himself together." Denki said.

"M-Mina helped him. She's a better omega than me, she could help the alpha, not me!" He sounded so sad, that something clenched in Denki's heart. He could smell the scent of a sad omega. "They need to punish me, for being a bad omega."

Denki looked at Katsuki, his eyes were glassy, his voice was slurred by now and he had trouble to speak clearly. Denki guessed he wasn't lucid anymore. Why was this happening so fast? He thought it would take one or two day into the heat, to stop being lucid.

"So, you like to be punished?" Hanta asked again.

"Yeah" Katsuki groaned.

"Oh, so what should they do?"

"P-press me down. I want to ... to feel my alpha ..." he trailed off.

"Oi, Hanta! Stop that! He isn't even lucid anymore" Denki mumbled. He didn't feel comfortable in interrogating Katsuki like that. He knew that it must be a pretty awful situation. He of course wouldn't know about heats personally but Kyoka had told him, that it was pretty uncomfortable.

Hanta sighed. "I was just teasing, man, but okay. Let's get him to the rooms. He's getting heavy. And besides, the slick gets worse."

Denki looked down at Katsuki's pants and gasped. "Holy shit, why is that so much seeping through?" He stared up to Hanta again with wide eyes.

"Don't know" he shrugged.

They finally arrived at the designated rooms and the staff took over Katsuki. "Is everything okay with him? This seems kinda heavy!" Denki asked concerned.

"Oh, don't worry. Everything will be alright", the caretaker said. She brought him into one of the rooms and helped him get undressed she closed the door on the betas.

Another caretaker came up to them. "His heat is amplified at the moment" she started. "You know that it is actually unhealthy to miss out on heats, right? Every time you miss your heat, it gets worse. So it is advised to not suppress them at all. But since we are at a school, it would be unbearable if everyone had their normal heats – or ruts for that matter. This is why they need to suppress it, except for two heats – or ruts – per year. But as a result the heats or ruts become even stronger and more intense. The cramps are a symptom of that. Especially since he is a male omega, it happens when the uterus is growing" she explained.