Chapter 80

Summary

They are getting chased by other cars.

Mai-Li has a very heavy Chinese accent, she is very hard to understand.
btw, Ian and Jesper have a Romanian Accent in their Englisch and Japanese.
Kairi and Kaleb too.
Miles is American, he's from Texas, as well is Thomas, so they have talking patterns like that.
Tyreese is from Argentina, he usually speaks Spanish, and has a strong Spanish accent in his English.
Jay and Sam are from Australia.
Joseph and Leigh have an Irish accent.

The group around Ian was speeding through the busy streets of the city, they had to be quick!

Katsuki, Izuku and Hitoshi were shaken up quite badly. Many cars were honking at them, Ian ran over several red lights and caused massive traffic jams. Suddenly they heard the howling of wolves.

"Fuck! Werewolves! They really brought people from France over ..." Ian growled and gripped the steering wheel tighter. Suddenly something landed a few feet in front of them. "FUCK!" It was a giant werewolf. "Hold on!"

Ian accelerated. "What are you doing?! You'll crash into him!" Izuku yelled.

"That's the plan! Jay!" Ian opened the roof of the car and Jay climbed up he send massive waves of glass over to the werewolf. They enemy jumped in the air, before Ian could hit him. He made a flip over the car, not caring for the glass shards that were digging into his skin. His long, sharp claws dug into the metal of the roof.

"Aw shit" Jay cussed and he send more waves of glass towards the enemy, but he had to duck back into the car, before the massive muzzle of the wolf could bite his head off.

"Kacchan, explode this guy!" Ian yelled.

"Don't give me orders!" Katsuki roared, while he stood up and aimed at the wolf. The massive explosion shook the car. The wolf howled, but didn't let go. Katsuki duck back into the car.

"My ... he's still on the roof, can't you people do nothing right?" Mai-Li growled. "Let a lady handle that." She readied her khukuri knives and shot out of the vehicle. The wolf was still stunned by Katsuki's blast. He roared when he saw her. He opened his mouth and tried to jump on her.

She lifted her right knife and drove it through his muzzle. She activated her vertigo quirk to further confuse him. The wolf towered over her. He tried to grab on to her but she plunged the second knife into his chest. She turned and gave him a heavy kick to the chest, he fell off the car and landed on the street. Smiling, Mai-Li got back into the car. Blood was running down her knives.

"And that's how you get rid of an enemy" she had a demonic smile on her face.

"Good job" Ian said from the driver's seat. Suddenly, Mai-Li was grabbed by Izuku. He had yellow glowing eyes, and his scent was bad.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You killed him!" Katsuki next to him whined because of the stench, Hitoshi covered his nose.

The omega woman didn't seem to be impressed. She lifted her knife and held it against his throat. "If you don't stop, I have to cut your throat too. I did my job, nothing more. Who cares if he dies or not?"

"I care! Heroes don't kill people just like that!"

"You seem to forget, I am no hero, never was, never will be. I am a solider, boy, and I fought in many battles whilst you still shat your pants. If you ever threat me again, you'll die." She spoke in heavily accented English, her eyes started to glow. "Now get your hands off of me."