Chapter 22

Summary

Midnight checking up on our alphas. Endeavor interrogates Savage. And Hawks' dirty little fantasies???

The following day, the students could finally go back to their own dorm rooms. Everyone was glad, that UA was so damn quick with repairing stuff. They just hoped they could fix their friends equally quick.

Midnight was standing in front of Izuku again. They would do this routine regularly, they needed to train him after all. He looked her in the eyes and growled deeply. "Let me go!" he tried to control her again.

"No, you naughty boy. I only let you go, if you behave!" She said.

"Fucking bitch, let me go!" he was instantly pissed off again. He threw himself against the restrains.

"You failed, more self control please." With that she sent him back to sleep.

After that she moved to Shinso. They had given him a mask, so that he couldn't speak. He had tried to mind control some of the staff. He looked at her with hatred in his golden glowing eyes.

She stared at him. "Will you behave?"

He glared at her. A low growled escaped him. It was muffled by the mask. "Too bad then." Midnight sighed and put him back to sleep.

Kirishima was very compliant this time, he didn't threw a fit, when she entered. He looked at her with normal eyes. "What about you? Are you a good boy today?" Her voice was teasing.

But Eijiro kept still. He looked at her and tilted the head a little. After that he lowered it a bit, but his gaze never left hers.

She raised an eyebrow, was that progress? She didn't believe it one bit. But she was testing him now. She reached to the restraint on his left arm. She was closely watching him. She opened the cuffs. "You'll keep your hand still!" she ordered him

This seemed to upset him however. "Fucking bitch!" His free arm grabbed her by the throat. Midnight released her aroma and soon Eijiro fell asleep. She scoffed and tied his hand again. She knew it ...

She moved on to Shoto. "Will you behave?" But the low, threatening growl was enough for her to know, that he wouldn't.

She left him too und and met up with Mic. He was watching her from the other side of the glass. "That is pretty messed up", he mumbled.

"Yeah, you tell me." She scoffed again and rubbed her throat. "This might take awhile, until they calm down."

"Yes. If ever. I mean, how much can we trust that woman?"

"But you commanded her."

"She still can talk bull. It's not a truth serum ..."

"I know ... I wonder what Endeavor will find out. Or maybe I should discipline her ..."

Mic looked at her. He raised an eyebrow. "If nothing other helps, sure ..."

"What about the pup of yours? Is she making progress?"

"She is, but I wouldn't try it on humans, yet. She barely got over Chisaki, and to hear that she can't see Deku any longer upset her greatly. She is eager to learn, though."

"Hm, good, that's at least something", Midnight looked to Midoriya. Her face was very deep in thoughts.

"What are you thinking, Nemuri?" Hizashi asked.

"About Midoriya, something is really strange ... I mean, you can feel the power of his command, right? I am not the only one, no?"

"No, I felt it too. It wasn't strong enough but it was definitely there. Besides, he clearly commanded the other alphas and betas. So, what's up with that?" Hizashi focused on Midoriya too. Now sleeping, he didn't look dangerous at all. But his whole demeanor changed as soon as woke up.