Chapter 97

Summary

Mina and Ochako find out about the situation and Mina isn't having any of it.

Some time later Izuku and Katsuki left and they went back to Katsuki's room, they barely made it inside, before Izuku was all over his Kacchan again. He pressed Katsuki against the wall and lifted him up. The difference in size was enormous.

Katsuki wrapped his legs around Izuku's hips and his arms around his neck. "God damn, I wanted to kiss you so bad!" Izuku mumbled.

"Oh, me too! You have no idea!" He sealed their lips again. Izuku lifted Katsuki further up and carried him over to his nest. Katsuki's back hit the mattress and Izuku was on top of him in no time.

The alpha pinned Katsuki's hands next to his head, he entangled his fingers with Kacchan's, he was still kissing him.

"Goddamn, I love that. You're finally mine" Izuku mumbled close to Katsuki's ear. The omega purred when he nibbled on his earlobe again.

"Yes, I'm yours" Katsuki moaned, he grabbed Izuku's hand tighter. Izuku trailed kisses from Katsuki's ear over his cheek to his mouth.

Katsuki moved his body a little up towards Izuku, he wanted to be as close to him as possible. He released pheromones that were very stimulating.

He opened his mouth and licked over Izuku's lips, the alpha growled deeply and opened his mouth too. He let Katsuki take charge for a while. He could feel Katsuki's tongue inside his mouth His inner alpha growled extremely satisfied.

Katsuki's tongue slid over Izuku's teeth, he had to be careful, the alphas teeth were really sharp, at the same time their tongues circled around each other.

Subconsciously, the omega wrapped his legs tighter around Izuku's hips. Izuku had moved his arms as well, his left arm was now under Katsuki's neck, the other arm held him around his back. He pulled him even closer.

Katsuki was so focused on Izuku's lips, mouth and tongue, that he didn't notice anything anymore. The only thing was that they changed positions somehow and he was on top of Izuku now. His eyes were still closed though.

He could hear Izuku's moans and it made him go wild. They exchanged a couple of more French kisses, Izuku's saliva was spiked with the taste of pine. It was extremely intense for Katsuki, but he wanted more nonetheless. It was like an aphrodisiac, he wanted more and more of this the more he swallowed of it. The excess saliva was running down the corners of their mouths.

But suddenly, Katsuki's back hit something and he opened his eyes. Heavily startled by that, he broke the kiss. "Whoa, what the fuck?" He realized that his back had hit the ceiling. They were floating!

Izuku laughed out loud and slowly let them sink down. "Sorry, sometimes float activates on its own." He chuckled and nuzzled his face against Katsuki's neck.

He flipped them in the air again and they landed on the bed. Katsuki started to laugh too. He leaned his head back. "Oh man, Deku, you really need to learn, how to control your quirks."

"Yeah, I guess you're right" he continued to place kisses on Katsuki's flushed skin. Katsuki moaned louder, if Deku continued like that, he would get a problem ...

But as if they had waited for this thought, a knock sounded from the door. Katsuki groaned frustrated. Izuku laughed quietly and got up. He wiped over his mouth and walked to the door. Katsuki sighed and sat up in his nest. He also wiped off the saliva. His cheeks were still burning. He regulated his pheromone output.