Chapter 6

Summary

The girls being best girls again. And presents for Katsuki.

After awhile Katsuki asked how school was and what he had missed. Eijiro told him as good as he could, what the subjects in the lessons were, but he suggested that he talked with Tenya or Momo about their notes.

Katsuki agreed, he knew that Eijiro wasn't the best student to ask. He decided to ask pony tail later. She wasn't as annoying as four eyes. Besides he didn't want to be close to alpha four eyes. He never liked him anyway.

Eijiro left eventually to let his friend sleep a little, but promised he would come back in an hour or two to wake him.

To his surprise the rest of the Bakusquad, as well as the girls were out. He saw Izuku, Tenya and Shoto in the common room; they talked about a project they had to finish till next week. "Hey, where are the others?" He asked as he flopped onto the couch.

"Oh, the girls plus Denki and Hanta went shopping to get stuff for Kacchan" Izuku informed him. "I wanted to go with them, but I am not sure if Kacchan would want something from me" he shrugged.

"Besides we have to focus on this assignment. It is very important to finish your work as soon as possible" Tenya chopped the air with his hands, his tone was serious.

"Yeah, you are right" Izuku smiled at him.

Eijiro watched them a bit, but decided to go training instead after a while. He didn't want to disturb them any longer.

Katsuki woke up when someone banged on his door about an hour later. He grumbled and cursed a little. "What the fuck do you want?" he asked grumpily.

"Hey, Katsuki, we have something for you!" he heard Cheeks talking. He lifted his eyebrows in confusion. What the hell did they want? Could they not leave him alone?

"Come down when you are ready", she said before he heard her walking away.

He let out a heavy sigh and brushed through his spiky hair. After a few minutes he decided to go down. He was a little bit curious as to what they had for him. With his hands in his pockets he went down to the common room. Half of their class was there, stupid Deku, Icy hot and four eyes were in a corner and did school work. The girls plus dunce face and tape surrounded the dinner table.

"Oh, you're here", cheeks smiled at him. Katsuki growled a little.

"So, what you got?" his voice signaled perfectly that it'd better be good.

"Well, we decided to cheer you up a little. So we went shopping and got some stuff for you", raccoon eyes started, she hopped next to him with a big grin on her face. Katsuki raised an eyebrow again.

"We figured that your nest must be really empty so we went to the mall and got you something. I mean an empty nest is so uncompfy" Cheeks grimaced.

"Why would you think I needed to be cheered up? I am perfectly fine" he let out an angry growl. He tried to look pissed off too. But the happy mood of the girls didn't waver. Cheeks let out a calming scent.

"Come on, Katsuki, don't be like that. We know that it bothers you. We just want you to know, it doesn't matter to us", Kaminari said. He appeared in front of Katsuki and put his arm around his neck. Katsuki wanted to step out of the embrace but Kaminari didn't let him.

"Jep, you are still the fearless leader of the Bakusquad! This will never change!" Mina beamed at him.

"They are right. And even though not as an alpha you will still be the best pro hero out there!" Sero piped in.