Chapter 61

Summary

A chase through the woods.

The guy landed with Kyoka and just left her in the forest. She growled a little at that, but faster than she could react, he was gone again. He jumped on one of the trees. "Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's our job to split you up. Good luck finding your way to the lodge." He saluted quickly and jumped away.

Kyoka sighed in frustration, great, this was just great! She plugged her earphone jack in and tried to focus on the others. She needed to get back to them!

Denki and Ochako were completely lost. "Goddamn! Where are we?" Denki whined. He looked around frantically. Everything looked the same!

"You need to calm down! We will find the others, but we have to calm down first!" Ochako tried her best to help Denki focus again. It took a few moments but eventually he got himself together.

"Sorry, I'm okay now. You're right, they can't be far. We need to find them."

"Good, then come" she offered him her hand and he took it. They walked through the forest for a while, but the longer they walked the deeper they got into it.

Eventually, they were completely lost. "Do you need help?" the guy asked. They both turned around. "You seem to have trouble finding the right way."

"G-get away from us!" Denki pushed Ochako back and electricity surged through his body.

"Aww, you're like a Pikachu, that's kinda cute" he chuckled. He then lifted his arm and pointed in a direction. "You need to go this way." With that he jumped away again.

"What's wrong with this guy?!" Denki whined in frustration.

"I don't know. But what do we do now? Are we going in that direction?"

Helplessly, Denki shrugged. "What do we have to loose? We are already lost, so let's go."

Hand in hand they followed the direction, this guy had sent them.

Hitoshi and Mina were on Eijiro's heels, even though Hitoshi was more concerned for Denki. He grabbed Mina and threw her over his shoulder, she squeaked a little. He picked up the pace, while he tapped into the power of the feral alpha. "Eijiro! Calm down!" Hitoshi called out for the other alpha.

But the redhead only growled. His eyes were completely yellow. He was able to tell the direction Katsuki, Izuku and the guy went, by the strong angry prime alpha scent that Izuku radiated.

"I'm gonna kill this guy for endangering Kats!" he yelled over his shoulder.

"He's not here to really harm him! He's one of the instructors!" Mina yelled over to her friend. "They are most likely here to separate all of us, and so far it's working pretty well!"

"I don't fucking care!" Eijiro screamed back. But then he suddenly was hit by something.

The guy jumped down from a tree and landed on Eijiro's shoulders, the feral alpha staggered and fell face first to the ground. "Whoops" the guy grinned. "Hey again! Girl, you're pretty clever. We're just here to cause a bit of trouble."

Eijiro was still on the ground and the guy now sat down on Eijiro's back, keeping him on the ground. "Let me guess, you are two of the 'feral' alpha's right? Cait told us that you are pretty strong, I want to see how strong you are. So far, I am not impressed."

The redhead didn't like to hear that. He pushed himself up and turned around immediately. He hardened his hand and slashed it across the guy's chest. He jumped back, still smiling, even though he had a huge cut now.