Confession 2.0: Meet Sebastian Killers

~{]~ Confessions of a Monster ~[}~

When the days are cold and the cards all fold, and the saints I see are all made of gold. When my dreams all fail and the ones I hail are the worst of all and my blood run stale. When she feels my heat and look into my eyes it's clear that there is where my demons hide. I don't want her to get too close because it's too dark inside and there is where my demons hide.

When the curtain's call is the last of all and when the lights fade out all my sinners crawl. So they dug my grave and the masquerade will come calling out at the mess I've made. I don't want to let her down but I am, hell bound though this is all for her. I don't want to hide the truth but no matter what we breed, I'm still made of greed.

I want to hide the truth. I want to shelter her but with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide. They say it's what I made I say it's up to fate It's woven in my soul I need to let her go. Her eyes, they shine so bright. I want to save their light but I can't escape this now unless she show me how.

All my life I've been labeled as a monster even by my own father, my werewolf family. I was a disgrace for the werewolf world, an abomination. I was a beast in their eyes and I don't blame them because I was a beast.

I knew I was a beast but not by choice but fate. Fate made me this way so I could protect the ones I loved and the ones who loved me. I knew I was dangerous but a girl change it all, she changed my thoughts and the way I felt about myself and made me a better person. 

She sees the light in me even when I don't see it. She loved me through hell and back and never once left me. That girl is my other half, the one for me and only me, my soul mate. I saved her and she saved me, we fell in love because we both wanted to fall, not because we were meant to be.

The moment she felt into my arms and looked up to me fragile and vulnerable I knew that I had to protect her, the beast in me wanted to shelter her and hide her away from any danger that comes her way.

She is the only one who can calm this beast inside of me with just looking into my eyes. Deep inside of me where my demons hide and melt them with her softness and understanding. She broke my chains and set me free, submitting herself to my beast. She risked herself to set me free and I could never thank her enough for that.

Till this day it still amaze me how she tamed the beast inside of me, making him kneel down in front of her feet and bow his head in submission. Something I never in my life thought he would do but he did it for the woman he loved and then I realized that even a beast could be loved.

And In that moment, I came to love myself for who I really was. A beast.  

Sebastian Killers.