Khaleel immediately moved back from where Fadimatuu is.

"Mama why do you allowed Zaynab to invite filthy people into our house?" He asked Mama.

"Khaleel do you know what you're saying?" Mama asked back.

"Yes Mama see this girl she just bumped into me ruining my clothe, and this is not the first time that she does so" Khaleel said glaring at Fadimatuu.

Fadimatuu wondered when did she ruined his clothe?

"Mama please stop allowing poor dirty people into our house" Khaleel added.

"Khaleel that's enough" Mama starts getting angry by what Khaleel was saying about Fadimatuu.

"Mama what did I say wrong?" Khaleel asked not understanding why Mama was behaving that way instead of her to support him.

"Everything you just said" Mama replied.

"Fadimatuu I'm sorry by what Khaleel said to you, a times he speaks without thinking" Mama apologized to her.

"Mama no need to apologize, I understand" Fadimatuu smiled.

Khaleel stared back in utter shocked.

"Hey who give you the right to call my mother Mama?" He angrily asked.

"I gave her" Mama replied before Fadimatuu can.

"Mama what's happening here? Why are you siding with her instead of me?" Khaleel asked clearly not pleased by what Mama was doing.

"Because you're in the wrong, is this how you're treating people Khaleel?" Mama asked not happy with Khaleel's behavior towards Fadimatuu.

"Mama no now, you know my habit, I don't treat people badly" Khaleel tried to depend himself.

"Then why are you treating Fadimatuu that way?" She raised her brow.

"Mama this girl is different she always troubles me wherever she goes, and Mama you know how I don't like girls but she's always clinging to me" Khaleel said and Fadimatuu stared at him in surprised thinking how did she clinged to him.

"You that just returned a few days ago, when did you meet her that she clinged to you?" Mama asked.

"Well Mama I knew her before I went to UK" He replied.

"Okay but I knew Fadimatuu would never clinged to you, she's a calm and nice girl Khaleel, I didn't see any reason why you're treating her that way" Mama said tiredly and Khaleel noticed that and he went to her.

He direct her as they go to the living room and sat down beside each other.

Zaynab went and holds Fadimatuu's hand as she tried to dragged her to the living room too.

"Zaynab I think I'm going home, you see what happened" Fadimatuu said.

"No Fadimatuu you're not going anywhere, it's high time that Akhi stop treating you that way, wait till Mama tells him that you're Uncle's daughter" Zaynab replied not happy by how Khaleel was treating Fadimatuu.

She thought he would changed treating her that way, since it had being long since they last met but she was damn wrong .

They went and sit down in the same chair in the living room.

"Why do you have to follow us? Don't you have self respect?" Khaleel looked at Fadimatuu glaring at her.

Fadimatuu kept mute, it's because she respected Mama that's why she was not replying to him.