Chapter 55. Revenge

No one POV.

Class 1A minus Jiro :,,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

Aizawa :,,Everyone shut up!"

Iida :,,Sensei how can you be so calm about this something like this isn't normal!"

Jiro :,,Believe me this world is everything else but not normal."

Momo :,,Ky why are you saying this and you are also pretty calm about this!"

Emi :,,Come on Chiron will explain everything."

Katsuki :,,That guy better has a good explanation!"

Izuku :,,Shut up Bakugou now come on I will lead you to Chiron and Mr. D."

Aoyama :,,Who is Mr. D?"

Emi :,,My Dad"

Class 1A :,,What!"

Izumi :,,You are american?"

Emi :,,No... it is kind of complicated to explain..... we will explain when we reach the big house."

Izuku took the lead and everyone followed him the class looked around in awe as they the lava wal, flying pegasi and people fighting with swords or spears. As the class came closer to the big house they saw Chiron standing infront of it and a group of campers behind him with Thalia. Class 1A looked at Chiron and Chiro bowed with his upper body.

Chiron :,,Welcome to Camp!"

Mr. D :,,That is why no one watches the orientation film."

Izuku :,,What......"

Class 1A :,, WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Jiro and Emi started laughing while Aizawa held Aki trying to not wake her up while also trying not to laugh and Izuku just facepalmed but smiling under his hand. Percy came over and put a hand around Izuku's shoulder.

Percy :,,What do you say about the new camp song little bro?"

Izuku :,,Did you came up with the idea?"

Percy :,,Of course but Will was the one writing it."

Will was hugging Nico while he was laughing at the reaction of the class while Clarisse was on the ground laughing her heart out.

Reyna :,,Oh my gods....hahahahahaha.. the reaction."

Thalia :,,I know right hahahahahaha!"

Eri :,,Will!!"

Will :,,Eri!"

Will let go of Nico as Eri run towards him and jumped into Will's arms both smiling at each other.

Nico's mind "to bright"

As the class was about to ask what was going on they were again interupted as over Eri's a symbol made of light appeared.