Chapter 14. the Sport Festival is coming

No one POV.

We are in the apartment of Izuku it has been two days since the USJ attack. Izuku recovered pretty good thanks to Will. Izuku's friends stayed at his apartment they knew about the two weeks break before the Sport's festival so the plan was to take Izuku with them so he could recover at home. 

While everyone was still sleeping Izuku got up and made breakfast for everyone and then baked a blueberry cake. Sally showed him how to make one. Everyone woke up and run over to the food and got a plate. Percy was about to get a slice from the cake but was stopped by Izuku.

Izuku :,,Thaat one is not for you"

Percy :,,Who then?"

Izuku :,,My class I thought they needed something to calm down, youre is still in the oven."

Percy :,,Oh ok then."

Izuku ate a plate and then stood up ready to go, but then remembered something.

Izuku :,,Can someone come with me I forgot my bike at school and I can't drive it."

Thalia :,,Why can't you drive it?"

Izuku looking at Will :,,Doctor orders."

Thalia :,,I will go with you, if they try a move on you I will throw lightning at them."

Izuku smiled that it was a while since he and Thalia were alone. They walked the street towards UA, Izuku had the cake in his hand. As they were walking he realised something.

Izuku :,,Thals, were are you're Huntress jacket?"

Thalia :,,Oh yeah you didn't know I left the hunt about 3 days ago."

Izuku :,,What! Why didn't you said anything?"

Thalia :,,Suprise?"

Izuku :,,How did Lady Artemis take it?"

Thalia :,,At first she was suprised and angry but as I declared the reason why I want to leave she understood pretty fast and said that when ever I needed help or want to return to the hunt that I could I was suprised myself about that."

Izuku :,,So what are you going to do now that you left the hunt?"

Thalia :,,I don't know I mean I should be around my twenty's now but well I am still 16 so the doors are still open maybe I will go to a hero school myself who knows."

Izuku :,,Would be cool not to be the only one to go to a hero school but you know then you need to lose youre high fear you know that."

Thalia :,,True but well it wouldn't be bad to lose that"

Izuku :,,True.... oh we are here come on I show you were I parked."

They walked to the bike and Thalia was suprised to see a Honda superbike.

Thalia :,,Wow I didn't expected that one"

Izuku :,,I know I was shocked too as I got it, now to the plan."

Thalia :,,What plan?"

Izuku :,,As soon as you see me leave the school start the engine and make ready to drive away as soon as I am on the bike ok."

Thalia :,,You sound like youre about to run for youre life."

Izuku :,,Kind off well I have to go I see you later Thals."

Thalia :,,Until later Izu."

Izuku walked into the school towards his class, to say he was nervous was an understatement he was scared. But well for the next 2 weeks he wouldn't see them. So he stood before his classroom and was ready to open the door and he did to see his uncle already standing there still looking like a mummy. The class was suprised to see Izuku coming to school.