Chapter 45. Izuku's journey

Before I start this chapter I want to say a big thanks to StansSecretChild for this fanart, it really means alot to me. Also this picture kind of fits the chapter of today.

 Also this picture kind of fits the chapter of today

Big thanks again to StansSecretChild

Izuku POV.

I stood up early it was saturday but I needed to get away to get a clear head, it has been a week since I talked to Haru but his words are stuck in my head and play on repetition. I also talked to Percy and told him that I broke our oath.

*Flashback*

They are talking per Iris Message

Percy :,,Hey Izu whats up, why did you call?"

Izuku :,,Hey Percy I wanted to talk to you about something."

Percy :,,What is it? Did something happen you look so sad?"

Izuku :,,Percy I.... I broke our oath."

Percy :,,.....you don't mean the...."

Izuku :,,The oath about our blood powers."

Percy :,,Why? You know why we made that oath! We swore on Styx, on Styx!"

Izuku :,,I know! i...it's just.... I couldn't control myself anymore as soon as they knew and demanded that I forgive them I just snapped... I... I didn't want to but it felt so good to finally being the one in charge..."

Tears were coming out of my eyes and I looked at the ground I couldn't look at Percy right now as I started crying.

Percy :,,Izuku...."

Izuku :,,I'm sorry."

Percy :,,Izuku I understand."

I looked up and looked at Percy he wasn't smiling but he had a knowing look on his face.

Percy :,,You opened a door you had closed for 4 years you remember all the pain they put you through and now you have the powers to finally give it back to them, the god in you wants to show them that they are beneath you."

Izuku :,,How can I get it under controle?"

Percy :,,I can't answer you that Izu you will have to find youre own way."

I just nodded.

*Flashback end*

I was walking around the city not really caring were I go.

Izuku :,,Find youre own way, why does everyone say that."

??? :,,Maybe because no one can imagine youre situation."

I turned around towards the voice and my eyes went wide as I saw the person that just talked to me.

Izuku :,,Lady Athena, what gives me the honor of the visit?"