Chapter 43. Mr. D will be mad

English

Japanese

No one POV.

Izuku was laying on his bed in his dorme room he was thinking about the advice Haru gave him just earlier today, but he was ripped out of his thoughts as Thalia came through the door.

Thalia :,,Izuku we have a problem!"

Izuku sat up :,,What is it?"

Thalia :,,I don't know how to explain it but......"

Izuku :,,Just say it Thals!"

Thalia :,,Well I was attacked by a Hellhound today just now and...."

Izuku :,,and?"

She was cut off by the class that was running after her storming into's Izuku's room

Kaminari :,,Grace what the hell was that giant dog that you fought and were did it go!?"

Iida :,,and when did youre weapons disappear?"

Izuku :,,Oh shit that was the last thing I needed right now!"

Izumi :,,Izuku do you know something about this?"

Izuku :,,No now get out of my room!"

Katsumi :,,But she just......"

Izuku :,,OUT NOW!!"

The class still wanted answers but they also didn't wanted to piss off a already angry looking Izuku. The class walked out the only one who stayed behind was Jiro she closed the door as the last one left, she then turned around.

Izuku :,,Gods Mr. D is gonna be so mad."

Thalia :,,I don't understand how a Hellhound can get here so far away from the USA."

Jiro :,,If you want to know Hellhound's also exist in japanese mythology it was probably one of ours."

Izuku :,,Great just great now we have to deal with japanes monster's aswell."

Jiro :,,Why are you so pissed?"

Izuku :,,I am not pissed!"

Thalia :,,You are."

Izuku :,,*sigh*....... so what are we going to do now most or probably all people in our class are clear-sighted."

Thalia :,,The best thing we can do is  to call Nezu to make some tests to see if they are all clear-sighted or if that was only a one time incident."

Jiro :,,Then let's do that."

Phobia POV.

We had another meeting today we talked about F and his dead many suggested to recruit someone new but I denied that suggestion since my time was running out and it would take quite some time until we could recruit someone trustworthy. But the main reason for this meeting was something else.

D :,,The heroes now know about the Black Lotus."

(T) Sero :,,How much do they know?"

D :,,Lucky for us they only know we exist and since we don't recruit anyone the only way they could find more information about us is if they find out one of us."

C :,,What is very unlikely to happen"

I nodded, I then brought the attention back to me.

Phobia :,,As many of you know time is running out and so I prepared something for all of you."

I handed out letters I wrote to each of them.

Phobia :,,Don't open them now, open them when the Black Lotus is in a crisis."

All nodded and put their letters into their pockets. After that all of them leaved only leaving me, B and C.

B :,,You should just tell them straight away."

Phobia :,,No it is better this way believe me Iroh."

C :,,You are sure about this then?"

Phobia :,,Yes."

C :,,So the game is coming to a end."

New chapter it is short but I hope you like it. I also wanted to say that there will be no new chapters for the next 3 days.