Chapter 35.

No one POV.

For a little catch up they got Izuku but not Katsuki.

Izuku woke up and my whole body screamed in pain and my head was spinning.

Shigaraki :,,Ah you are awake."

Izuku :,,Oh great the hand man child."

Shigaraki :,,What did you call me!"

Izuku :,,You heard me"

Izuku heard laugther in the room, he opened his eyes and saw the league and a from anger fuming Shigaraki but there was no Phobia. Before Shigaraki could say something he was cut off from Izuku.

Izuku :,,Let me guess, youre master tried to take my quirk but it didn't work?"

Shigaraki shocked :,,How do you know that my master can take quirks."

Izuku :,,I just guessed but you just confirmed it also were is youre mastermind?"

Shigaraki :,,I am the leader of the league."

Izuku :,,That may be but you are a idiot."

Now Shigaraki was pissed he walked towards Izuku ready to decay him and then a knock on the door was heard. The entire room went silent.

??? :,,Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store."

The room went silent you could hear a needle fall and then the wall exploded.

All Might :,,SMASH!!"

Spinner was knocked out and then Kamui woods came into the room after him catching the villians with his wood. 

Shigaraki :,,Kurogiri, gate!"

But before Kurogiri could open one Gran Torino shot into the room and kicked Kurogiri K.O.
Then Edgeshot came through the door column and opened the door for the police.

All Might :,,It's over villians!"

Gran Torino went to Izuku and freed him from his binds. Izuku tried to stand up but his injuries didn't let him and Gran Torino catched him before he could fall on the ground.

Gran Torino :,,It's ok Izuku you are safe now."

Izuku hugged his grandfather as he felt something making his way out of his mouth and before he could react a black gloop came out of his mouth and covered him the last thing he saw was All Might trying to reach him. 
Izuku opened his eyes again only to see that he was in a different place somewhere in the city. He looked up and saw a man with a head gear covering his face.

Izuku :,,All for One."

AfO :,,Izuku Jackson or should I say Izuku Yagi."

Izuku gritted his teeth stood up and got into a fighting stance.

AfO :,,You know it's a shame that I couldn't take youre quirk because then one part of you could have lived on."

Before Izuku could react he was punched by AfO and thrown back into a wall and he passed out.

Izuku woke up to the sound of two people fighting. He saw All Might and All for One throwing punches at each other and then Izuku saw something what brought his blood to boil. His grandfather lying on the ground extremely bloodied. Izuku got up despite the protest of his body he then heard someone screaming his name.

Thalia :,,Izuku!"

She came flying towards him but before she could reach him she was blasted into a building.