Chapter 21. Hero Names and Internship

Japanese "hi"

English "hi"

No one POV.

Izuku walked out of the arena and was tackeld into a group hug. He laughed while his friends raised him up and threw him up and down. 

Percy :,,That was amazing!"

Annabeth :,,It was indeed where the hell did you learn that kick I never saw something like this before."

Izuku :,,Anime"

Annabeth :,,What?"

Izuku :,,God of highschool it's an anime with martial arts."

Annabeth :,,Really?"

Izuku :,,Yeah"

Thalia :,,equally how you knocked her out was epic."

Leo :,,Yeah especially as you landed and sad Fatality!"

Jason :,,Yeah that was a flawless victory."

Percy :,,She can be happy that you aren't Sub Zero"

Izuku :,,Sub Zero! Boy! I am Rain!" (the mortal kombat fans know who is meant)

The group laughed at this as they heard someone cough behind Izuku. Izuku turned around and saw his uncles and aunties and the yagis together with the gang. Izuku smiled at his uncles and aunties but he didn't even looked at the Yagi's.

Izuku :,,Hey what do you need?"

Gran Torino :,,We wanted to invite you to celebrate with us but I see you have some friends here"

Rei walked up to him and hugged him followed by Mitsuki and Masaru, Inko wanted to try but one glare from Izuku made her stop then Touya came and hugged him and Izuku saw one thing immediately his scars were gone and he changed his suit.

Izuku :,,Dude you look good!"

Touya :,,Thanks many things changed since you were gone."

Izuku :,,I heard number 12 one of the youngest in the top rankings."

Touya :,,Yeah but anyways who are those guys?"

Izuku :,,Those are my friends from america they came here to watch"

Rei :,,Thanks for taking care of Izuku, my name is Rei Todoroki and what are youre's?"

Annabeth :,,Annabeth Chase nice to meet you Miss Todoroki."

Percy :,,Percy Jackson I am the brother of Izuku."

Leo :,,Leo Valdez and this is my lovely girlfriend Calypso"

Calypso :,,Nice to meet you all"

Piper :,,Piper McLean"