Chapter 26. Hero training and new recruits

No one POV.

We can see class 1A at the training city everyone had theyr hero costumes on only Thalia had a gym suit. It was the first hero training after the internship and everyone wanted 

All Might :,,Young Grace were is youre Hero suit?"

Thalia :,,It got destroyed back in a training saison back in the USA."

GW :,,You should ask Powerloader for a new suit then."

Thalia :,,Ah it's ok Leo said he would make me a new one he is the best man for that."

Izuku :,,Yeah he also made my suit."

Iida :,,Is he in a support course?"

Izuku :,,No he has his on workshop."

Iida :,,The suit what he made for you surely is high quality after all it blocked a throwing knife."

GW :,,Who threw a knife at you?!"

Kirishima :,,What you didn't knew Jackbro and Iida fought against the hero killer and won."

All Might :,,What!"

Izuku :,,You didn't told them?" he asked to Izumi.

Izumi :,,I forgot"

All Might :,,*cough* anyways back to training."

All Might declared what they have to do after his declaration Izuku lifted his hand.

All Might :,,Yes young Ya- Jackson?"

Izuku :,,I wanted to ask if me and Thalia could fight each other after training when the time gives it?"

All Might :,,Of course but first this one here."

The training started Izuku used the water in his gauntlets to swing around like spiderman he made a draw with Sero. Thalia didn't do that well she could fly over the buildings but because of her fear of heights she didn't chose to. As Thalia came back Green Wave spoke to her about it.

GW :,,Grace in the declaration of youre quirk stands that you can fly why didn't you do that?"

Thalia :,,Well....ähm.... I am afraid of heights."

GW :,,That isn't good especially with a quirk like your's flying quirks are very rare."

Thalia :,,I know."

GW :,,If you want to I know a hero who could help you?"

Thalia :,,Tha would be nice thank you."

GW :,,No problem I will call him later so he can help you with youre height fears."

The training continued and Izuku talked to Thalia.

Izuku :,,She offered help because you are my friend she thinks she comes to me over you."

Thalia :,,I realized that myself but hey if she can help with my heights problem then I am not the one to complain."

The training ended and then it was time for Izuku's and Thalia's fight.

Kirishima :,,I bet on Jackbro he is so manly with his trident."

Momo :,,Izuku is good with his trident but he said that Grace beated him in many fights what they had with each other."

Tsuyu :,,Yeah he said that but Izuku got stronger since he internt with Miruko."

Jiro :,,Yeah he was strong before but we didn't saw how strong he got over this two weeks."

Hagakure :,,Actually Jiro how was it with Yoroi Musha?"

Jiro :,,Hell, that guy knows no fun when it comes to training but I learned alot."