Chapter 32. Pool day

No one POV:

Izuku got a text from Jiro saying that the class would be meeting at the school pool. Izuku wanted to go swimming anyway today so he said it to Thalia and the two went to school. Izuku went into the boys lockerroom and catched a conversation between Kaminari and Mineta about the girls in Bikini's but they were greatly disapointed as they run out only to be greeted by Iida and they were even more upset after they saw the girls instead of bikini's in swimsuits.

Izuku :,,Pervs"

Momo :,,Hey guys!"

All the boys looked at the girls as they came over to them.

Iida :,,What is it Yaoyorozu?"

Ochacko :,,We thought about a swimming contest for the boys"

Izuku smiled while Thalia facepalmed she already knew who is gonna win that.

The swimming contest began with Katsuki screaming around saying he is gonna win.
To make it short, Katsuki shot himself over the pool, Shoto froze the pool and Izuku simply jumped into it and with the speed of a torpedo he reached the other site.
Then it was Shoto vs Katsuki vs Izuku the three made ready and then they jumped and let's just say Izuku was faster then both of them and he won. Katsuki was fuming with anger while Shoto simply accepted the lose. Then Tsuyu said

Tsuyu :,,How about we look who from us can hold his breath the longest underwater?"

Thalia mumbling :,,Lucky Percy isn't here"

The entire class got into the water,
after 1 min. Mineta, Koda and Hagakure went out
after 2 min. Shoka, Kaminari and Tokoyami went out
after 3 min. Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Shoji and Sato were out
after 4 min. Izumi, Shoto and Aoyama went out
after 5 min. Katsumi, Ochako, Momo, Jiro and Thalia went out
after 6 min. Ojiro and Iida went out
Now the only one left were Tsuyu, Katsuki and Izuku.
Katsuki was over his limit but he didn't want to lose but as he looked at Izuku instead of a breath struggling Izuku, he saw a chilled smiling Izuku who was looking at him. Then Katsuki went up to get air followed by Tsuyu but Izuku chilled underwater until a capture scarf grabbed him and pulled him up.

Aizawa :,,Youre time is over"

Izuku :,,Really man just as it began to be funny"

Sero :,,Dude how long can you hold youre breath youre not even out of breath and were done there nearly 10 minutes."

Izuku :,,Well when you have a water quirk youre getting used to be under it."

same time league of villians HQ:

Shigaraki :,,Who are you?"

Giran :,,The name is Kagero Okuta but you can just call me Giran."

Shigaraki :,,Oh you are that famous information broker aren't you?"

Giran :,,The one and only and I hope you don't mind my friend here wants to join too."

Twice :,,The name is Jin Bubaigawara"

Giran :,,We want to join the league"

Shigaraki :,,Welcome, make yourself comfortable"

Both man walked to a table and sat down together. Kurogiri brought them a bottle of wishky and two glasses.

Giran :,,What are we waiting for here actually?"

Shigaraki :,,We wait for Phobia to come back before we start planning the mission"

Giran nodded and poured some wishky into his glass, then Phobia came into the bar.

Shigaraki :,,Ah finally what took you so long."

Phobia :,,Two idiots got in my way."

Shigaraki just nodded and then started to explain their next mission.
After the explanation.

Shigaraki :,,That Bakugou kid and the water brat are our targets, but don't kill the water brat master wants his quirk so let him live until then."

Everyone in the room nodded as Phobia walked over to Giran and Twice and sat down by their table. They startet talking only loud enough for them to understand even if they didn't need to because Spinner and Compress were singing karaoke.

Giran :,,I must say T did a good job by getting all those information."

Phobia :,,It was S that found out about the Pussy cats."

Twice :,,Was a good move to send S to UA."

Phobia :,,I am quite pleased with his success, now E youre Job is to keep a eye on Toga."

Twice :,,Why?"

Phobia :,,I don't trust her she could be working for the cops."

Twice :,,I understand, what is with you and G?"

Phobia :,,G here has alot to do the league but he also needs to keep a eye open for the suppliers to All for One and the league."

Giran :,,Yeah well I still have work to do I have to call some guys for this mission of youres good luck."

Phobia and Twice :,,Same for you"

Giran left's the bar.

Phobia :,,You also go to work E"

Twice :,,Of course"

Twice stood up and walked to Toga and the other members. Phobia just kept sitting by his table.

Phobia mind *The liberation army should have found the bodys of their comrades by now and when my plan works then the Liberation army will attack All for One and then the LOV will go nuts hehe can't wait to see that when they start killing each other, because then peace will prevail.* Phobia then began to laugh.

The entire League minus Twice were freacked out by gis laugh.

Toga mind *that guy is planning something*

Toga didn't know what to think about Phobia she didn't found out anything about him she only got one information from her adoptive father Naomasa and that is that he is the brother of Hawks and his full name is Haji Takami and that he died 6 years ago so how can he be here that is what Toga questioned herself.

Liberation Army HQ:

Redestro was sitting in his seat while the other two leaders were sitting on the table afraid of their boss.

Redestro :,,First SLIDIN' GO then Chitose and now he killed a group of 10 recruiters..... who is the Joker!"

Tomoyasu :,,We don't know Sir the Joker is a shadow he knows what we do what we plan I am sorry to say this but I think we have a spy in our ranks."

Redestro :,,Then find him!"

But what the three didn't realise was the person standing in the shadow.

J mind *Good luck I am already here and I am a her*

Codename: J,  aka. Joker
Real name: Tomoe Uesugi
member of the Black Lotus, spy in the Liberation Army
Master of stealth

Quirk: Shadow Demon
Transformation

Description:
User can take on the form of a shadow demon.
User can sprout a black mass from their wrists that can transform into weapons.
Black mass can be easily broken, but is infinitely regenerated.
User can become invisible.
Once user becomes invisible, nothing can find them.
User is imprevious in this state.
User cannot be traced using any quirk.

Drawback:

Shadow weapons require mastery for use.
Invisibility time limit is a har 1 min.
User's feet will remain physical during invisibility.
User's eyes will fully turn black, and 2 small black horns will grow on their forehead while transformed.