Chapter 46. School Festival

Izuku POV.

I woke up with the worst headache of my life.

Izuku :,,What the hell happened?"

Just then I remembered what happened, I jumped out of my bed and run towards the mirror and.... my body was normal no red veins, no red scars or eyes everything was normal, I let out a relieved breath. I walked back to my bed and layed down and looked at the ceiling.
What the Hades was that, was it a dream? No, it couldn't be a dream it felt too real or?
Either what it was I will have to find out, I looked at my phone and saw that it was sunday morning so I overslept a whole day, lucky for me my song was already finished and this evening was the first time we practice both songs. I stood up put on some clothes and walked down to the common room while I make some improvements to my song.

Jiro :,,Oi Izuku are you finished with youre song?"

Izuku :,,Yeah"

*timeskip 1 week, school festival*

No one POV.

Iida :,,Everyone ready?"

Class 1A :,,Yeah!"

The entire class was ready for the festival the performance for both songs were practiced relentlessly. Izuku nd Jiro were on edge since it were their songs who will be played.

Izuku :,,Were is Izumi?"

Kirishima :,,She said she will be here soon."

Izuku :,,She is a vital part for the performance of my song."

Kirishima :,,I am sure she will be here shortly."

Aizawa came into the room.

Aizawa :,,Jiro youre song is up first everyone onto the stage now, after Jiro's song you are up Izuku do you have everything what you need?"

Izuku :,,Well Izumi is still not here."

Aizawa :,,I will look for her, you calm down and prepare for youre performance."

But he didn't needed to as Izumi came running through the door followed by Aoyama, Izumi was bruised but looked ok.

Izuku :,,What happened to you?"

Izumi :,,Nothing! Sorry I am late I will make myself ready real fast."

Izumi put on her costume for the first performance and run out. Izuku was left alone in the room he was extremely nervous he looked at his song again memories the entire text again and then, the class came back in the room.

Kaminari :,,Now that is what I call a sucess."

Kirishima :,,Yeah did you see the crowed went crazy!"

Sero :,,Yeah they were all into the song."

Jiro :,,Izuku are you ready?"

Izuku :,,Yeah but I think I can't beat that"

He pointed at the class who were all talking about how great the performance went.

Jiro :,,You will do great, youre song is amazing and the band is all warmed up for you."

Izuku :,,Thanks"

Izuku gave Jiro a hug and Jiro blushed, but hugged back. Izuku then took Izumi and Thalia and went onto the stage.

Izuku :,,You know youre part?"

Thalia and Izumi :,,Yeah"

Izuku :,,Good now let's start this"