Chapter 28. Preparing for the exams

No one POV.

We can see Phobia sitting in a coffeehouse near the Hosu park. He drank his coffee as someone sat down besides him.

Phobia :,,So what do you got for me?"

??? :,,Not much just that the UA staff is getting suspicious."

Phobia :,,Well that doesn't concern you since no one would think that you are the spy."

??? :,,Right, but to be honest with you I am getting sick of it playing the dumb boy."

Hands him a letter with informations.

Phobia :,,I can see that but you need to keep the act only for the time being until our plan comes into motion."

??? :,,What is with All for One?"

Phobia :,,He is a arrogant idiot that quirk of his made him stupid and soon he will pay the price one of my other spies found the dealer who brings him all the medicine he needs to keep himself alife."

??? :,,Do you think he really will give you that quirk that you are looking for so long now?"

Phobia :,,He will.... and he will pay all of them will pay."

??? :,,Don't get to cocky but well good luck next time I will give you more information."

Phobia :,,Good luck T."

T walked back to UA and Phobia sat in his chair with a big smile reading the letter T gave him most information's on this letter were about Izuku Jackson.

Phobia :,,Youre family lives in New York huh they are lucky they are out of my reach."

Classroom:

Everyone was in the classroom talking to each other as the door opened and Aizawa walked in. Everyone runs to their seats and was immeadiately quiet.

Aizawa :,,Good it's getting better anyway soon it's time for youre exams."

Iida lifted his hand.

Aizawa :,,The exams will be in Januar (I use the american school system here) those exams will decide if you are ready for provisional license exam it will be a written portion and a battle portion you have to pass atleast one to be allowed further if not you get expelled at the spot."

Iida took his hand down. Momo lifted her hand.

Aizawa :,,Yes Yaoyorozu?"

Momo :,,against who will we fight in the battle portion?"

Aizawa :,,Sorry I can't say that, that is for us to know and for you to find out."

Aizawa looked around the class if someone else has questions but lucky for him no one did.

Aizawa :,,Good if you will excuse me now me and my wife have meeting with the doctor now the rest of homeroom is free for you to do what you want."

As soon as he said that he nearly run out of the room.

Izuku :,,Did her water broke?!"

Aizawa from the floor :,,YES!!!"

Izuku :,,Good luck then!"

But he was already gone and Izumi and the rest of the class looked shock.

Izuku :,,What?"

Mina :,,Mr. Aizawa is married and his wife is pregnant?"

Izuku :,,Yes"

Izumi :,,How do you know?"

Izuku :,,Well he is my uncle after all." he looked at Izumi to see her with a shocked face

Izuku :,,Wait you didn't know?"

Izumi :,,No he nearly cut off any contact to us."

Izuku :,,Oh"

Kirishima :,,Anyway Jackbro can I train with you and Grace you both are so strong and I want to get stronger aswell!"

Kaminari :,,Yeah me too!"

Ojiro :,,Count me in too!"

Momo :,,Ky can I train with you?"

Jiro :,,Of course!"

Izuku :,,Hey how about we meet all tomorrow at dagobah beach and train together?"

Iida :,,That is a great idea!"

Uraraka :,,Yeah!"

Thalia :,Ok good then tomorrow 9 am at dagobah beach make sure you are getting enough sleep because we three won't go easy on you."

Hagakure :,,Three?"

Thalia jus pointed at Jiro who had a evil smirk on her face, then they looked at Izuku and Thalia who also had a evil smirk and the entire class gulped.

Mineta thoughts 'I don't want to die but I won't miss a chance seeing the girls in sexy training clothes." he drooled at the picture he had in his head as he heard crackling he looked to Thalia and saw lightning dancing in her hand and he pissed his pants 'Ok this woman will be my death'

Back in the USA:

We can see Percy, Jason and Nico.

Percy and Jason were arguing and Nico was confused and scared.

Both :,,I'M DA BEST!!"

Both :,,I'M THE COOLEST!!"

Both :,,YOU WISH!!"

Both :,,NIIIIIICCCCCCCOOOOOOOO!!!"

Both :,,TELL US WHO IS BETTER!!"

Nico :,,AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Shadowtravels away.

Both :,,........." 

Nico shadowtravels to the palast of his father.

Hades :,,......."

Hades suprised :,,What's up with you?"

Nico :,,Percy and Jason are including me into their rants!"

Hades :,,I see"

Nico :,,Will they ever leave me alone, dad?"

Hades :,,Well-"

Poseidon and Zeus :,,HAAAAAAADDEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!"

Hades :,,No, son"

Hades :,,There is no escape"

Hades :,,Just pain"

Author Note:

Hey guys todays chapter is rather short I was lazy but I have alot of work in the moment I hope you understand. Anyways this will be my last chapter for 2 days do to work I won't be able to upload so yeah...... see you in two days then.