Chapter 53. The last day of school

No one POV.

We can Class 1A sitting in their classroom talking to each other excited about the summer break. The only one who wasn't that excited for summer was Izuku, now don't get it wrong he was happy to see his family and friends and going back to camp but he wasn't happy that not only his class but also his old tormentors would join him. He was in his own thoughts as.

Thalia :,,Earth to Izuku, Hello somebody there?"

Izuku :,,........"

Thalia :,,I think he is dead."

Jiro :,,Wait I got this."

Jiro then plugged her earjacks into Izuku's ear a second later Izuku jumped up screaming holding his ear.

Izuku :,,AAAAHHH, What the fuck Ky?!"

Jiro :,,You were spacing out are you ok?"

Izuku :,,How am I ok when I have to see them *points towards the Gang* the whole summer and not only that they also find out that I am still quirkless."

Thalia :,,Well that is not true well atleast not anymore."

Jiro :,,True I think they will be to shocked with the fact that gods exist and that you are a child of one."

Izuku :,,Right, true but what about you I think Momo will be pretty pissed that you never told her after all she is you're BFF."

Jiro :,,..... oh shit you are right."

Just then Momo walked over to them.

Momo :,,Hey, what are you talking about?"

Izuku :,,Just about the things we are gonna do when we go back to america."

Momo :,,Sounds nice I asked my parents if we could go to New York this year but my father has no time this summer."

Jiro :,,I thought that the company of you're father is at the point were he isn't much needed anymore?"

Momo :,,Yeah but he started a new company."

Thalia :,,Why, I mean why should he start a new one when he already has such a big company?"

Momo :,,To fullfill a dream, he always dreamed to have his own restaurant line like KFC or Burger King."

Jiro :,,Really?"

Momo :,,Yeah, don't ask me why."

Izuku :,,What is with you're mom doesn't she go to germany this year?"

Momo :,,No she wants to help my dad also since my grandma died the visits in germany became rare."

They continued to talk for a while until Aizawa walked into the room silencing the class.

Aizawa :,,Good day class today is the last day before the summer break this also will be the last day as Class 1A because when you come back you will be 2A."

The class cheered, Aizawa activated his quirk and all of them went silent.

Aizawa :,,Now because this year was hard on all of us we got a nice offer for a summer camp in america for you."

Iida :,,What do you mean a offer and what will we do in that summer camp?"

Aizawa :,,Since we had to deal with uprising villians and the destroctiun of Musutafu we thought that it would be nice to get away but still keep up with training so we will go to a special training camp in America."

Momo :,,Were is that special summer camp?"

Aizawa :,,Near to New York."

Momo :,,What is so special about that camp?"

Aizawa :,,Well that camp can train you in ways UA can't and what special is that you are the first not DG quirk users that are allowed to train there."

All minus Izuku, Jiro and Thalia :,,THAT CAMP IS FOR DG QUIRKS!?!"

Aizawa :,,Yeah for more questions ask Grace and Jackson but for now her are the papers for you're parents so that they know about the camp."

Aizawa gave the papers to Tsuyu, Tsuyu took one and gave it on.

Aizawa :,,Now that was it you can go home now or stay I don't care I see you all at the airfield."

Aizawa left the room and as soon as the door closed everyone run over to Izuku and Thalia.

Izumi :,,Is that the camp were you said you go every year?!"

Kirishima :,,Is everyone just as manly as you guys are?!"

Mineta :,,Are there hot girls!?"

As soon as Mineta asked that question Thalia threw lightning at him knocking him out and shutting everyone up.

Izuku :,,Now for the questions yes that's the camp I always talk abou and yes everyone is strong there and just a type if you don't want to be toast on you're first day then I recommend that you learn some manners anything else?"

For the next two hours everybody asked questions about the camp, Izuku and Thalia tried their best to answer the questions without accidently giving away that this camp is a camp for demigods. After the questions were done the class walked back to their dormes getting their stuff as they started to walk home.

Jiro :,,So you two will go back today?"

Izuku :,,Yeah Nico is waiting for us with my bike."

Thalia :,,We will see you in a week Jiro!"

Jiro :,,See you guys!"

Jiro run towards her home while Izuku and Thalia walked towards the parking spote were Nico was waiting for them.

Nico :,,Took you guys long enough, now come on I have a date with Will this evening and I don't want to be late."

Nico grabbed Thalia's hand and Izuku grabbed Thalia's after that Nico put a hand on Izuku's bike.

Izuku :,,See you next year UA."

And with that they shadow traveled, and seconds later they found themselves infront of Izuku's home. Izuku let go of the group and run towards the door he took out his keys and opened the door before and walked inside the house he took a deep breath and then said.

Izuku :,,I am home."