Chapter 24. Recovery and suprise at school

Izuku wasn't hurt but they still kept him in the hospital and Izuku had a small idea why. Currently he was in the same room as Iida as Iida was called out from a doctor. Izuku waited a five minutes before he came back.

Izuku :,,So what did he say."

Iida :,,Some nerves in my hand are damaged I could have cured that up with a simple operation but I won't"

Izuku :,,Why?"

Iida :,,This should remind me of my own stupidity for nearly throwing away my life just to get revenge that's surely not that what my brother would have wanted."

Izuku :,,Looks like you have learned it was the hard way but hey you learned."

Iida :,,Yeah I did I will bring no one else because of me in danger that's a promise."

Izuku seeing the determination  lighting up in Iida's eyes stood up took of his hospital shirt exposing the scares over his body shocking Iida. But then Izuku walked over to him and reached his hand out for Iida to shake.

Izuku :,,That is a promise you should keep I did that along time ago but to keep it isn't easy."

Iida :,,I will overcome that and be a hero that people can count on."

Iida shaked Izuku's hand Iida with the determination in his eyes getting stronger. Just as that was happening the door opened and in came Manual, Miruko, Gran Torino with Izumi and a guy with a dog head. 

Everyone's eyes widened as they saw Izuku's scarred body Izuku got as fast as he got his shirt and put it on again. The dog coughed so all the attention was on him he then spoke.

??? :,,Hello Mr.Iida and Mr.Jackson I am Kenji Tsuragamae I am the Chief of the police force do you know why I am here?"

Izuku :,,Is it because we fought the Hero Killer?"

Kenji :,,Yeah, you know that quirk usage without license is illegal and you both used youre quirks without one especially you Mr. Jackson you fought the Hero killer head on."

Izuku :,,What should I have done in youre opinion stand down and look two people die?"

Kenji :,,That's not what I said *sight*..... we tried to cover it up and give the whole glory to Miruko but sadly some idiot instead of calling heroes or police filmed the entire fight from Mr. Iida to Miruko knocking him out."

Izuku :,,Wait so someone really instead of helping saw it as a better idea to simply record the whole thing?"

Kenji :,,Yeah well we managed to find the man so he got his punishment but well now everyone saw what you did so we can't keep it undercover anymore. But!"

Izuku and Iida looked at the Police chied to continue.

Kenji :,,You Mr. Iida rushed in to revenge youre brother but you saved Native's live by that even so you got a beat down so you will only get a warning this time but when we catch you again doing something like this without license then you will be severely punished also Manual will also take some of the blame for not watching out for you better."