Chapter 6. Back in Japan

No one POV.

Izuku was walking out of the airport looking for his uncle, Aizawa Iris messaged him yesterday saying he would wait outside the airport for him. He looked around before he was tackeld into a hug he nearly lost his balance but captured himself in the last moment. He looked at the figure that was hugging him and saw cyan colored hair and he knew who it was.

Izuku :,,Hey Auntie Emi."

Emi (Mrs. Joke) with tears :,,It so long since I saw you."

Izuku :,,You saw me yesterday Auntie please stop crying."

Emi :,,But it's different to see you in a IMs compared when you are really standing before me."

Izuku chukeld at that and hugged his Aunt back until.

Aizawa :,,Emi you know you shouldn't simply run off like that."

Emi let's go of Izuku and turned her head around to look at Aizawa.

Emi :,,But it has been 4 years since I last gave him a hug." she said with puppy eyes.

Aizawa :,,Yeah but you nearly run him over if he wouldn't have catched himself from falling you could have falled down that's not good for a expecting woman."

Izuku :,,Uh..... WAIT WHAT!! You are pregnant?"

Emi :,,Yeah I am in my fourth month."

Izuku :,,Why didn't you told me?"

Emi :,,We wanted to make it a suprise."

Izuku more then suprised :,,Well you certainly managed that."

Emi :,,Then it was a sucess"

Emi laughed before she was silenced by Aizawa putting a hand before her mouth at wich she scoffed a little bit.

Aizawa :,,Save the jokes for later."

Aizawa stepped forward and hugged Izuku and said.

Aizawa :,,Welcome back problem child."

Izuku :,,Good to see you too."

Aizawa :,,Now come on we gonna bring you to youre apartment and then we will have dinner."

Izuku nodded and followed his uncle and Aunt too theyr car he put his suitcase into theyr trunk and sat down in the backseat. (For those who are wondering the gods made him a apartment because he can't live by Aizawa because of certain guests)
They drove nearly half a hour before Izuku saw something he remembered.

Izuku :,,We are near Dagobah beach aren't we?"

Aizawa :,,Yeah youre apartment is near there Poseidon probably thought it was goo idea to be near water."

Izuku touched his scar as he thought back what happened on this day.

*Flashback*

Izuku run towards he beach followed by his 5 tormentors.

Katsuki :,,Get back here you useless shit."

Izumi :,,You know you can't escape!"

Izuku run towards Dagobah beach he ran down the stairs and fall on the last stair he picked up a stick and stood up. He ran until he was near the water he turned around breathing heavy but his tormentors were also exhausted, he looked over his tormentors and saw Kyoka and Momo run down the stairs as he looked at them Shoto tried grabbing Izuku. Izuku backed away into the wet sand as a wave came he could feel how his exhaustion was gone all of a sudden he put up a guard ready to defend himself. As Shoto tried to grab him he couldn't Izuku held the stick before him keeping Shoto at distance. Shoto didn't like it that Izuku tried to fought back so he tried to grab the stick only to be hit with it in the face. Shoto stumbeld back and now Izumi was mad.

Izumi :,,You worthless fuck!"

She used her telekinesis to throw sand at Izuku but what she didn't saw was the broken beer bottle inside it so she threw it at Izuku. Izuku moved right in an attempt to dodge the sand but it hit his left side. The sand was gone, at first Izuku could felt nothing but as he looke at his tormentors who all had shocked faces he felt it the extreme pain when you lose a eye.

Izuku :,,AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" 

*Flashback ends*

Izuku was ripped out of his memories as someone screamed his name.

Izuku :,,What?"

Emi :,,Izuku are you okay?" his aunte asked worried.

Izuku :,,Yeah I am fine I just remembered something."

Aizawa :,,It's ok Izuku you know you can talk to us about it."

Izuku :,,Thank you.......... you know it's funny."

Aizawa :,,hm?"

Izuku :,,I was on several quests, fought in two wars i fell into Tartarus and came out alive but....... I don't know it's like I am filled with anger on one side but on the other I fell like I am 11 again."

Emi and Aizawa looked at each they knew about his quests, wars and Tartarus they both are worried about him, he is 16 and went through more then most adult. Aizawa drove to a nearby car park and parked his car they got out of the car Izuku took his suitcase and they walked towards a 6 story building. They got into a elevator and Aizawa pressed the button for the fifth floor. As they reached the fifth floor they got out of the elevator and walked towards a door the door already had a name on it 'Izuku Jackson' Aizawa gave the keys from the apartment to Izuku and said.

Aizawa :,,Owner enters first."

Izuku took the keys and opened the apartment it was a nice 3 room apartment, it had a open kitchen towards the living room a big bathroom a nice bedroom and a extra bedroom for guests everything on the newest stand.
Izuku walked into the apartment and a smile spred across his face he was happy not only because it was his apartment but also when his friends and family came over he had enough place for them.

Emi :,,Wow it's more modern then our house don't you think Sho?"

Aizawa :,,What ever come on problem child this isn't the only thing we have to show you."

Izuku put his suitcase on his bed and walked over to Aizawa they left the apartment and closed the door behind them. Aizawa led Izuku to a private garage were was also written on 'Izuku Jackson' Aizawa had a remote in his hand  he stood before the garage and faced Izuku.

Aizawa :,,You're father talked to me yesterday and said he had a gift for you but because of his duties he couldn't give it to you himself so I have the honor to do that." a smile creeped it's was on his face.

Aizawa pressed the button on the remote and the garage opened and as Izuku saw what was inside his jaw dropped to the floor.

Izuku was extremely happy that was the bike he once saw for sale and since then it was on his mind but he couldn't ask Sally to buy him something expensive like this but he didn't knew that Poseidon knew that he wanted that bike he had tears in hi...

Izuku was extremely happy that was the bike he once saw for sale and since then it was on his mind but he couldn't ask Sally to buy him something expensive like this but he didn't knew that Poseidon knew that he wanted that bike he had tears in his eyes as he was hugged from his aunte. After that Aizawa had to stop Izuku from immediatly jumping on the bike after that they went to a nice restaurant that had blueberry cake before he said his goodbyes to his aunte and uncle and left for his apartment. He went inside his apartment and the first thing he did was to burn a slice one of the two slices he bought from the restaurant as a thanks to his father after that he went to sleep he laid awake pretty long he couldn't sleep because he was nervous for tomorrow not about the exam he was recomended anyways no because  they were there.