Chapter 18. Battle portion part 1

Hey guys I am gonna skip the cavalary battle. But what happened is Tsuyu, Izuku, Shinso and Tokoyami teamed up and the won pretty easy because Izuku just created a thick water wall around them so nobody could get to them the Todoroki's tried to freeze it to no luck as Izuku simply turned it into water.

No one POV.

After the cavalary battle what Izuku's team won there was a break until the pairing for the battles were shown. Izuku were going to get something to eat he decided to eat some Taiyaki. 

Izuku :,,Hello yould I please have portion Taiyaki?"

Stand owner :,,Of course a big or small one?"

Izuku :,,A big one please."

Stand owner :,,Coming right up."

Izuku waited not realising that someone he didn't saw in a long time stood behind him.

Stand owner :,,Thanks for waiting that would be 20 Yen please" (I looked how much that is 20 Yen is barely 2 dollars)

??? :,,That goes on me"

Izuku turned around to the voice and saw his grandfatherTorino.

Izuku :,,Grandfather Torino!"

Izuku hugged the smaller man happy to see him again after a so long time.

Torino :,,Hey kid I missed you too now come on let me pay and then we talk."

Torino payed for Izuku's Taiyaki and they walked to a bench and started eating them as they talked.

Torino :,,So what did you do those 4 years?"

Izuku :,,Well I started a new life I found a new family that cared for me and treated me like one of theyr own and I found a lot of new friends, friends that don't beat me up."

Torino :,,I can imagine after what you went through everything else must feel like heaven."

Izuku thoughts 'If you knew' :,,Yeah it's pretty nice."

Torino :,,Why never you told us what was happening to you"

Izuku :,,Well.... you all  had youre own work and problems and I didn't wanted to be a extra weight for you."

Torino :,,You still could have told us we would have taken you into our custody away from them."

Izuku :,,Now that you say it yeah I could have."

They just sat there in silence eating theyr taiyaki.

Torino :,,That scar over youre left eye it's from them isn't it?"

Izuku :,,Yeah that was the last thing the gave me before I disappeared."

Torino :,,How did you get to america?"

Izuku thoughts 'oh shit' :,,I thought about a safe place and that's when my quirk activated and brought me to america."

Torino :,,I never heard that a quirk can do that but then again nobody knows exactly the capabilities of DG quirk."

Izuku :,,Yeah" Izuku looked at a monitor to see that the battle portion will soo start.

Izuku :,,I have to go grandpa I hope to see you after this."

Torino :,,Until later then."

Gran Torino smiled and waved at Izuku as he ran to his battle against Shinso but then his smile became a frown.

Torino :,,Izumi we will have a nice talk during our intership."

*at the stadium*

Present Mic :,,Hello back again ladies and gentleman now we are getting to the last and most exiting activity in the sportz festival."

Izuku Jackson (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें