Chapter 31. Preparing for camp and the start of a game

No one POV.

Class 1A was sitting in their class and were talking about the exams everyone made it through the written portion of the exams but not through the battle portion.

Izumi :,,You will have more luck next time Kirishima."

Kirishima :,,That is easy for you to say I will never be on the same level as you, Jackbro or Grace, I wished my quirk was flashier."

Izuku :,,You don't need a flashy quirk to be a good hero."

Izumi :,,Exactly just twork harder and believe me you will come fare with youre quirk."

Kirishima :,,Thanks guys"

Izuku :,,You're welcome"

Just then Aizawa came into the room and everyone went to their seats and was quiet. Aizawa looked extremely tired Aki probably kept him awake the whole night.

Aizawa :,,Morning class."

Class 1A :,,Morning Mr.Aizawa."

Aizawa :,,Now as I said before the exams we will go on a training camp were you will get youre provisional license, the people who failed the battle portion of the exam will have extra classes with me, also Grace you still need to pick a hero name."

Thalia :,,Oh right I completely forgot that."

Aizawa :,,Do you have a name in mind?"

Thalia :,,No give me 5 minutes"

Aizawa :,,Ok, anyways does someone have some questions?"

Iida :,,I have sir can you tell us who will train with us?"

Aizawa :,,Class 1B will be there Vlad King and me and we will get help from some heroes."

Iida :,,Which heroes?"

Aizawa :,,That is a suprise for you"

Aizawa :,,Now Grace do you have a name?"

Thalia :,,Yeah I will just go with Thunderbird."

Aizawa :,,Ok then this will be youre hero name."

Shuei- publishing company at the same time:

We can see the director of Shuei Chitose Kizuki walking towards her limousine the driver opens the door and she gets into the car. What she didn't realise was that the one opening the door wasn't her usuall driver. She got into the car looking at her phone but as soon as she looked up she was met with the shock of her life. In front of her was no one else then the new member of the league of villians Phobia.

 In front of her was no one else then the new member of the league of villians Phobia

Phobia :,,Hello Mrs. Chitose nice to finally meet you or should I say or should I say Miss Curious one of the 4 leaders of the Liberation army."

Chitose tried to get out of the car but the door was locked.