As the pair walked down the stairs Nadia didn't even seem to notice they were moving or didn't care enough to move at all as she just lets herself be comforted by the woman although she knew it was wrong she couldn't help it.They were met by Wanda as they walked into the living room who had presumbly changed into her casual clothes instead of the pyjamas she wore beforehand while Nadia was occupied with her punishment upstairs;Wanda took Nadia in her arms whilst Nat went back upstairs to get changed herself.

Wanda sat down on the couch with Nadia still in her hold who had for the most part managed to calm down leaving her in occasional hiccups after a few minutes of being told reassuring words by her second captor.

"what do you think about watching a movie huh? mommy will be down to join us in a few minutes" Wanda said to the girl it was obviously meant to be a rhetorical question though as before Nadia could answer the tv was turned on to the Childrens movie selection page which had nothing really except countless Disney movies.

She was asked what she wanted to watch by Wanda but the girl didn't answer not wanting to comply more than she already had,it didnt bother the woman as she turned on the movie "bolt" the movie was one of Nadia's personal favourites in her childhood so she had half smiled at seeing it again.

After about the first 10 minutes or so Natasha joined the pair on the couch with a blanket in her hands,seeing Nadia curled up into Wanda made her smile even though the small girl hadn't realised it yet herself as her mind was elsewhere.

The blanket was placed on Nadia's body by Natasha she wanted to make sure her baby would be warm,Wanda had noticed her presence and used free her arm that wasn't around Nadia to drape it over Nat's shoulder encasing her in the small 'family' hug as the movie played.

Even though the girl was staring at the screen she couldn't focus not when her mind was going a mile a minute trying to process everything in that small head of hers nonetheless she was thankful for the quiet moment

It was about halfway through the movie and In that moment everybody seemed content even Nadia who's eyelids were slowly closing because of the crying,stress and just how hectic it had been in general for her; Natasha had picked up on it and began rubbing the girls back which had caused her to flinch at first making Nat frown but she still continued on and it ended up working as she saw the girl getting even sleepier.

Nadia tried her best to stay awake she didnt want to let herself become even more vulnerable by sleeping but she didn't have enough energy to fight off her sleepiness.

The women watched as the girl fell asleep in Wanda's arm it made them both happy the girl looked so innocent ethereal in her sleep making them silently coo;Natasha decided to try something and grabbed a pacifer that was on the coffee table putting it near the girls lips.

Her lips accepted the rubber object and began softly suckling it made them both even happier as they watched the sight knowing the girl would never consciously do it until she accepted her role which was hopefully soon.

__________________________________

*Nadia's pov*

I woke up feeling somebody lightly shaking me awake and something in my mouth which i spit out not thinking much of it in my sleepy state"Char i'll wake up later let me sleep in i dont have classes today" i groaned at my roommate but then i heard a chuckle that defintely didn't belong to Char making the events of the morning fill my head.

When i open my eyes i see Natasha bent over into the crib right next to me as the bars are lowered "go away" i mumble "Nadia where are your manners" she firmly says "go away please" i just mumble back.

"no can do babygirl,its nearly lunchtime its time to get up from your nap baby" she says while picking up my body without my permission.

Rude.

I feel my body being placed upon the changing table and her unbuttoning the bottom part of the onsie im too tired to care about it right now though,i'm laid there peacefully until i feel her unwelcoming hands feel inside the diaper which makes me gasp and try to sit up her hand stops me though as she places it on my chest.

"you're gonna have to go eventually Nadia" she says i just stay silent because i plan to be long gone before im exposed to even more embarrasment than i've already endured with the odd couple,she finally buttons the onesie back up thank god.

Natasha picks me up and heads downstairs again the stairs will forever be scary to be held on no matter how many times i go down them,I grib onto Natasha more unwillingly like i had the previous times which she thankfully doesn't bring up the blush on my cheeks is already bright enough that i could be mistaken for Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

Im faced with the torture chair aka the high chair again as im placed in it yet again this time it hurts to sit down due to the spanking how exciting,note my sarcasm.I see my other captor as she comes from out of the kitchen and gives Natasha a kiss on the lips can they get a room please? im already suffering enough here.

The pain on my ass doesn't leave its as if its a reminder to obey the rules and if it is then its working.

Both women head to the kitchen and bring out 2 plates of food,2 cups,a bowl and a sippy cup placing them on the table the bowl seems so constist of some mac and cheese which looks suprisingly good for it being well mac and cheese.

I dont even dare to as even so much as look at the sippy cup when its placed on my tray not wanting to have a repeat of the previous events.

______________________________

Authors note

A quote I like!