60. A Perfect Dawn

Mulai dari awal

"You alright?" Jimin asked again. Taehyung nodded and passes his boxy smile. They lean forward to a hug, crushing each other's bones tightly and giggling. The sweet moment broke when a raspy voice of Jin snapped them back to reality.

"Another day, same soulmate drama. Yah,  I really didn't sign up for this. "

The elder says and Jimin scoffs while Taehyung nuzzled closer to his best friend, giggling at the words.
"You're just jealous that you can't get any hugs from Taetae now that you have two boyfriends. That's it. "

Jin shoots a glare at Jimin's words and looks offended while his boyfriends are awake and sitting around the table with Yoongi and Jeongguk. Their chuckles can be heard on the balcony as the elder scolds the younger two.
"Bring your asses on the table you soul mates or whatever. Now. Breakfast is ready."

Jin said and passed a warning glare. As this, Jimin and Taehyung stood up to join others at the breakfast table. After the chaotic breakfast, they cleaned up and sat down to binge-watch and talk. Jeongguk decided to take a small break from his job because of the tiredness of yesterday and already assigned his assistants to take care of the case. The movie was playing while they talked and laughed hard. It took Yoongi and Namjoon very little time to notice what's going on with Jeongguk. The two elders passed concerned glances then thought maybe it's the work pressures. But then some thoughts settled in their heads and they nodded in agreement. The talks and laughs went on. As the ambiance turned a little silent, Yoongi stood up and peeked at Namjoon.
"Hmm... I'm gonna make dinner. What are you guys wanna eat?"

The elder said, raising an eyebrow at Namjoon, silently telling his plan. And when the other got the hint, he stood up too. "Oh, wait hyung. I'll help you..." The words erupt peal of laughter amongst the friends. Namjoon sheepishly smiled, understanding the meaning of why they're laughing like that.
"Joonie, you don't even know how to tear a ramen packet. What are you gonna do with the dinner? "

Hobi said, exploding louder giggles from the friends. The room was happy while Namjoon scratched his neck and passed a cheeky smile, showing his illegal dimples. They let as Namjoon wished. Before walking to the kitchen, Yoongi glanced at Jeongguk who was biting his fingernails, completely spaced out and staring at the void.
"Jeonggukie, why don't you join us?"
The elder asked. The smooth silence was the first answer he got, and then Jeongguk nodded then stood up to join the two. Again, the rest in the room continued having fun. While preparing the food and letting Namjoon watch the way water boils and butter melts, Yoongi decided to break the thick silence between Jeongguk and the nonexistent tension.

"Spill."

He asked and Jeongguk stared at him like he has seen some ghost. Namjoon too, looking at the younger with concerned eyes. Jeongguk gulped at the intimidation he was feeling standing next to the elders, breathing the same air as them. He's not that Seoul police officer. At this moment, with GangBangtan, Jeongguk is their Maknae, their Jeonggukie. The said boy gazed at them with his doe eyes. The elders have a raised eyebrows at him, waiting for him to answer.

"Hyung, do you want me to spill water in the hot oil or what?"

Jeongguk asked innocently, looking at the hot pan in front of him, ready to burn everything. A snort left from Yoongi's mouth with a judgment expression. He then moved closer to Jeongguk sneaking a glance at others in the living room.

"Spill why you're this much tensed suddenly? What's bothering you?"
The simple question needs a simple answer. Yoongi was speaking like his elder brother. There's a reassurance in his every word and Jeongguk was ready to let out the feelings he buried after taking a shaky breath. He pulled Namjoon and Yoongi closer then whispered.