chapter 65- emotional mess

Start from the beginning

"So that's where all my shirts went."

"I only took a few, I swear." He chuckles.

"Well, you look better in them."

"Thanks." He changed into a pair of shorts, his discarded clothes laying in a pile on the floor. His body looked amazing. I wanted to roam my hands everywhere, and kiss- Hold up. What rhe heck am I thinking? I'm not the main character in a fucking romance novel.

Noah backs me up against the bed. His eyes stared hungrily at me.

"Can I have a goodnight kiss, love?" His eyes scanned over the numerous hickeys he had left on my neck. He pressed his lips to mine. It was amazing. Sparks exploded throughout my body as our skin made contact. He ripped my shirt off and placed me on the bed under him, sliding off my underwear.

"Have I told you how sexy you look in red?" He whispered, as his lips moved against my core. I whimpered, wanting him. His tongue sucked and bit, all the way up to my stomach, and up my chest.

"I've been imagining this all day."

"Me too." I confess in a small voice.

"You have?" He asks in surprise. I nodded, not trusting my mouth to open, as his fingers unhooked my bra. My hands slid down his stomach, tugging down the waist band of his shorts, and sliding up his chest.

"Love, that feels so damn good." He whispered into my ear. He gently bites the tip of it and kiss along my jaw. My body was alive with every sensation. He kisses the side of my breast,sucking, leaving small purple marks all over my chest. I arched into him, as his finger played with me there.

"Noah, please." I moaned.

"Please,what, love?" I whimpered again, he sucked on my sensitive spot.

"Noah-" I'm cut off by him kissing me. This kiss is unlike anything we've ever shared, filled purely with desire and lust. His mouth dominated over mine, leaving me breathless, and filled with need.

"I love you," I breathe out, staring at him with adoration.

"I love you too, baby," He replies.

I drag my finger down his chest, kissing it as I go along, and working my way back up to his neck. I suck on the spot, a small mark left there, I kiss back up to his lips. He pushes me further into the bed and his boxers disappear. He pounds into me. Again. And Again. I bite back a moan and instead sigh against his soft lips. His pace increases. He tilts my hips upwards towards him, hitting the spot. I cant hold it back, a loud moan escapes from my mouth. He grunts against me. Sweat appears on both of our foreheads, he continues. My back arches more into him. More. I need more from him.

"More, Noah." I tell him.

"Love, you'll be hurt-" I look him in the eyes, and he goes even faster and stronger. His hands gripped my hips tightly and my fingers tangled in his hair. I tugged on it gently, a soft groan comes from Noah.

"You're going to be the death of me, love," He pants as he slows down. My heart beats rapidly.

I kiss him again, even though I'm out of breath. Wanting his touch more than anything.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've seen in my entire life. "

"You are the most amazing boyfriend in the entire world. " I breathlessly admit.

"Do you- Are you- go again?" He asks, his eyes silently inviting me.

"Yes." I answer. And so we went. Until we collapsed on each other and fell into a deep sleep. Tucked in each other's embrace.

I woke up the next morning, the familiar soreness between my legs. It was nearly as bad as yesterday, but I prayed it wouldn't last until the evening. Noah was still fast asleep. I played with his hair that curled at his ear and lightly traced his face. He was perfect. And all mine. I stop tracing his face and leave to go to the bathroom. Okay, I have never been this sore in my entire life. I glanced in the mirror. Red and purple marks covered my neck. My shoulders were dusted with little bites all over. I flushed, thinking of what we did last night. But I love him so much. So much that my heart almost hurts.

"Naya?" A voice call me.

"I'm coming, Noah!" I slip on his shirt and go back to the bed. He looked like was climbing out of bed.

"I got worried. I didn't find you next to me." he says, taking my hands in his.

"Nope, right here. You can't get rid of me. Where are you going?"

"To brush my teeth. Then I can kiss you." He walks to tele bathroom and comes back outside.

"Morning, love," He says, kissing my forehead. I stare at him.

"Morning," I mumble, looking at the red mark on his neck.

"I think, I-I gave you a -a hickey." I was embarrassed.

He laughs.

"Have you seen your neck? I love that you gave me one. I'm never covering it up." I blush and look down at my feet. He tilts my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Hey, Naya, look at me. Don't be embarrassed. I love you. So much. You don't have to be embarrassed about anything." I looked at him with teary eyes. Aww shit, his sappiness is rolling off on me, and now i'm crying.

"Oh, love, are you okay? Did I say something?"

"No," I sob.

"You passed your sappiness onto me. And now I'm crying because you made me realize how frickin much I love you." I complain. He hugs me, and I bury my face in his chest.

"Well, I-" He's at a loss for words. I give him a watery laugh, and wipe away my tears. He takes my hand and places it on his chest.

"You feel this Naya?" The soft beat of his heart padded through my fingertips.

"It's only for you."

"I swear to God, Williamson, you made me cry again. I'm going to murder you. Your sappiness-" He wipes away my tears with his hand.

"You're the biggest doofus I know."

"I know. But you love me, right?"

"Yeah." I mumble into his chest. He was the only one for me. I could have stayed here, in this moment with him, forever. He's the one person that could break me. But he wouldn't. Because I'll always love him, and he'll always love me.