chapter 57- get out of my damn house

Start from the beginning

"I don't know," He murmurs, his hot breath fanning my face. His nose bumps mine, and I chuckle.

"You look so good in my clothes." He compliments.

"Haha, thanks." I say pulling his sweatshirt around me. His arms capture mine.

"What are you-" Oh sweet heaven. His lips touch mine and I immediately arch into him, feeling hot all over. It's passionate and fiery. His hands travel down my body, seducing every part of my skin. My sweatshirt is lifted up and over my head. He kisses down my chest and my bare stomach, his lips wandering dangerously low to the hem of my sweatpants. I moan. I crashed my lips back to him. Noah kisses across my shoulders, sucking and biting. I shiver under his touch. It feels so damn good.

"I don't- I don't think it's fair I'm shirtless and you're not." I tell him breathlessly.

"What are you going to do about it, love?" He replies, his voice low and dangerous. I sit up, slowly lifting up his shirt, the tips of my fingers dragging across his skin. I kiss his lips and wander downwards. I kiss along his jawline, and he groans, gripping my hips tighter.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," He says, burying his head in my neck. I kiss his chest and up to his shoulders along his collarbone, and back to his lips. His tongue delves into my mouth and he sucks on my bottom lip, and when I pull away, I can feel them swollen. His hands wander up my back and unhook my bra. I fall back into the bed, pulling him on top of me, and placing a hand on his face.

"Noah, no one"s ever seen me like that before-"

"You know I love you. I think you are so fucking beautiful. We don't have to go farther-"

"I want to, but I'm not ready to do it yet, is-"

"Love, I respect you. If you are not comfortable with it, I will not do anything. I love you, and I want to make you feel good." This man had my whole heart. I didn't say anything, just staring into his eyes, and he seemed to understand. I pressed my lips to his, and he slipped the straps off my shoulders. My skin was on fire. Each touch of his skin on mine was like an unquenchable flame. Tingles spread everywhere and goosebumps appeared on my skin. His bare skin against mine.

"I-I love you so much Noah."

"I love you too baby." He says, kissing my chest. His lips skim everywhere, and my core feels hot. His tongue flicks against my breast and I arch into him, moaning.

His hands press against my stomach and travel up my body. Leaving me wanting more.

He kisses me again, but this time, it's raw and powerful. His mouth dominating over mine, he groans against my lips and I smile. My fingers play with the drawstring on his pants. My fingernails dig into his back as he leaves small bites all over my neck. He pulls me closer to him, my chest pressing into his. Every sense is hyperactive.

I lean into him some more, as his hands tangle in my hair, gently tugging on it. I arch my neck back to give him more access, and he kisses everywhere and across my stomach. His head is nursed in my chest and he sucks everywhere. He kisses up to my earlobe, hitting my soft spot, and Sigh escapes me. He brushes the hair out of my face and kisses me once again. This time, imI take control. My legs are wrapped around his waist and my mouth powers over his. Butterflies erupt in my stomach. He pulls away from me, his eyes dark with desire. I lean in to kiss him, when the door bursts wide open. I dive under the covers and hide my face in embarrassment. Shit. It's Kaio and Liam.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry," Kaio apologizes and I hear their footsteps leaving the room. I clip my bra back on and fumble with putting on the sweatshirt and rush to the bathroom. Earth, please swallow me up in a hole, I think I'll die of embarrassment. My face is beet red. I will my cheeks to cool down, and even splash cold water on my face, but it doesn't work. That was so embarrassing.