Chapter 77: Exceptions 6/7

Sunghoon had felt his heart dig into his body as nails dig into leather whilst he looked out of his window during the flight from Dubai to Dublin. In the eight hour journey they travelled over Central and Northern Europe, which meant they had flown over London. 

Looking down over the metropolis he felt complete and total anguish as he watched it slowly fade into the distance. Jake was below him somewhere, he knew it. "We'll be back soon enough" Jungkook had said, noticing Sunghoon's undoubtedly pained expression on looking out of the window. 

_________

Jake pulled the zip on his final bag to seal it. He wouldn't miss this hotel-room or this neighbourhood. Before leaving he took an additional look at himself in the mirror, he was clean and put together. The suit Taehyung had purchased for him fit well although it had a flaw which was its fabric which was quite thin. Having gotten used to the weather outside Jake knew he'd have to brace himself for the cold. 

He was nervous about the day ahead. His flight left in the evening so he wondered if he would  even have to time to stay at the Reception. There was no scheduled plan for the day's events, or at least, none that he had seen. Jake hadn't being brave enough to ask either his mum or Taehyung if they'd told the other guest of his resurrection. Without being sure one way or the other, Jake knew he would be most comfortable following proceedings from the shadows. 

It was right that he attended the wedding, it would be nice for his mother and brother to know he loved them before his departure tonight. 

_________

"Stop panicking" Jungkook instructed Sunghoon. They were sat on the tarmac at Dublin waiting for their final flight to take off to go to  London. The Captain had announced that they were being held there whilst a take off issue was resolved. 

"How can I not panic? We're running late!" Sunghoon said in a pained voice, whilst staring out of his third plane's window, trying to work out what the ground crews were doing to alleviate their issue.

"We cannot afford to waste time by worrying, we need to plan for what happens when we get to London. At least, as its before take-off we can still use the internet" Jungkook said, taking out his phone. 

Exhaling, Sunghoon turned to look at the screen, "How far is it from the airport to where we're going?" 

"Well, we were going to a hotel here, but we don't have the time. We need to get to both here and here." Jungkook began pointing at places on the map. One location was the wedding venue,  a church called Christ Church, the Reception was talking place by the river at Somerset House that was some twenty minutes away from the Church. Both took in excess of an hour to get to from the airport and that was not including getting through border control.

"So it'll probably take two hours to get there from getting off of the plane." Sunghoon bit is lip as two hours felt like an awful lot of time when they didn't have any, "The plane was meant to arrive at what time?"

"1.30pm local"

"So we'd get there for 3.30pm but it's running at least an hour late, so..."

"4.30pm" Jungkook said, wiping his hand across his face. "That's really late."

"Well at least that means we can rule out the Church option?" Suggested Sunghoon.