Chapter 110: Heart-Warming Reunion

Kirishima's POV

Kirishima: Holy crap! I actually get to narrate—
(SHHHH!!)

Wow, it's been forever since we've done something like this! With both Y/N and Lotus gone, things have been tough. But we haven't backed down! I can't wait to see everybody outside of work!

Well...I guess it's college now. The whole Highschool academy thing kinda burned out last year when we all graduated. The witches are in their final year and everybody else is into college or work.

I myself don't really know what to do. Of course I gotta patrol every second day, but we did stuff like that when we were in school. Now that we're fully grown up, things have changed.

But that doesn't matter right now. Yang said that she wanted to hold a big Get-Together since with Y/N gone she's been a little lonely. I honestly understand but at the same I don't. Sure I miss Y/N too, he's my brother at this point.

But we've got all of our other friends too. Yang has her whole team consisting of Ruby, Weiss, and Blake. I have Bakugo and the others to keep me company.

Still...I wonder when Y/N and Lotus will actually come back...? It's been close to three whole years and he's only written to us once. Are they dead...?

Nah! Of course not! Y/N and Lotus are two of the toughest guys out of all the realities! There's no way they'd let themselves die here. Not when we've come so far! Not ever!

Third POV

Yang had just finished preparing all of the food and such as people were starting to arrive. Slowly but surely.

S/N had grown even more while you were away. Nearly three years old. His vocal abilities haven't improved much since, but his physical abilities have.

He can walk and run properly, and can even show a bit of combat skills along with signs of inheriting your celestial power.

One time a bird got into S/N's face and knocked his ice cream to the ground. He got so upset to the point where he almost destroyed the whole continent with a single scream. That was just the first scream.

Who knows what kind of power S/N could tap into if handled properly. He could potentially even surpass you. It would make sense seeing as he is your son. It would make sense for him to surpass you then anybody else.

Amanda: Alright! The Food's ready and most of the invited guests are here! We can get this party started!

Yang: Amanda, it's not a party, it's just a Get-Together.

Uraraka: YANG PARTY!

Yang: Don't call it that, it's just a Get-Together!

Todoroki: We're not doing this...

Time Skip

After about half an hour of everybody hanging out, Yang was enjoying herself a lot more than she thought she would. Blake, Weiss, and all of your other girlfriends kept her company as they all chatted about random stuff.

All of your girlfriends not only had a great bond with you, but with each other. They were all sharing one guy after all. But of course none of them minded.

In fact it was quite fun for them.

Meanwhile, the same thing went for your Bros. Kirishima and Mori were also good pals now. And every now and then they would go and Hang out with Steven.

They all enjoyed hanging out together and training to test their limits. Especially Mori. Despite Kirishima being the closest, Mori was the most motivated by you. And Steven.