Chapter 99: Figuring Things Out

About 15 minutes had passed by and you were feeling like total shit. Physically due to being kicked in the face by seemingly the strongest being in the second reality, and emotionally for all of the potentially innocent students you had to kill in order to survive.

But at least now it was all over and done with.

You were currently sitting against a wall. The part of your face that had been kicked showing clear internal bleeding and such and your head was ringing after all the headaches during this event.

Slowly over all of the ringing you could hear what sounded like a whole stampede of footsteps headed right for you. You started panicking knowing damn well what it was as you got up and instantly got tackled by none other than Yang, followed by all of your other girlfriends.

Yang: Y/N!!!!

Y/N: Yang...

Kasai: Sorry, man...we tried to stop them...

Lotus: There's nothing stronger than a Woman trying to get back to her man. Let alone 11 of them...

Y/N: Sheesh...

Despite how down in the dumps you looked you were actually quite happy to see that they were all okay. It's just that Yang was squeezing you a little too tight.

Y/N: The fact that I KNOW that these hugs are only gonna get tighter and stronger concerns me.

Yang: Hehe...sorry, Y/N. I'm just happy that you're okay...

Koneko: And look, someone wants to see you.

Koneko then showed you that she had S/N in her arms. Upon seeing you his excitement went through the roof as he jumped right out of Koneko's arms and into yours.

Y/N: S/N!! It's so good to see you after everything that's happened...!!

In the distance Kasai and Lotus watched as you got smothered by your son and girlfriends as it was the warmest you had felt in a little while.

Lotus: Y'know...I know that Yang is S/N's biological mother...but what are the rest of Y/N's girls to him? More moms? Aunts?

Kasai: Honestly I'd say more Moms. Me and Ruby are the Uncle and Aunt.

Lotus: Oh Yeah! You're technically Y/N's Brother in law! Or does that wait until after marriage...?

Kasai: What's Marriage?

Ashido snuggled up to Kasai as Lotus held Ibara close. However Kasai was concerned about Ruby's condition.

Lotus: You're still scared for her, aren't you?

Kasai: Of course I am! That bastard over there nearly killed her! I'm just glad that she's still alive...

Lotus then placed his hand on Kasai's shoulder to reassure him. Giving him a look of confidence as he looked back.

Lotus: Hey, Ruby's one of the toughest girls in school. She'll make it through this. I know she will.

Kasai: Thanks, man...

They then both looked as you were still getting smothered by everybody. However a certain manly boi was currently breaking his way through the crowd.

Kirishima: Aight, Ladies move aside, I was his best friend first!

Yang: Hey! I approached him first and you pushed me out of the way mid-sentence!

Y/N: Yeah that's true.

Kirishima: Hey! Who's the one who backed you up this whole time?

Y/N: None other than Red Riot.