Chapter 90: Cutting Loose

Kalasha and Kinama were both hovering in space watching the Planet from a rather far distance. A few visible explosions from their distance here and there, but nothing too destructive.

Kalasha: I sense that a lot more of your students are dying compared to mine. And you were so confident when this first started.

Kinama: We're not finished yet. The most powerful students in my academy are yet to fully show off their power.

Kalasha: I could say the same. My most capable student is probably facing a group of yours right now, and winning.

Kinama: Hm...We'll see...I think our little competition coming close to hitting it's Climax.

Time Skip

Y/N: But if your eyes close, would you see?

Mori: Huh?

Y/N: Nothing.

You, Mori, and Steven were all currently walking along the lake where you had caught a fish. Mori had caught another fish so you and Steven were able to walk away happy.

Y/N: So what's the plan now? I really don't want to lose anymore teammates. I usually get separated from them at this point.

Steven: All we can do is keep eliminating these guys until the major ones come out of hiding.

Mori: I'm always down for a one versus one hundred style fight!

Y/N: I'd be down for that too, but all we can do is—

You suddenly felt a strange force headed right for you. This immediately silenced you as you turned to that direction with a serious look on your face.

Steven: Y/N? What's wrong?

Y/N: Something's coming, and it's fast...

Mori got into a fighting stance whereas Steven pulled out his shield and held it out in front of him. You slammed your dominant fist into the palm of your other hand as you smirked. Craving an actual battle.

Mori: Being it on!!

All of a sudden at speeds that only you could see, a male student appeared in front of the three of you, levitating in the air as Mori and Steven took a step back, startled by his sudden appearance.

Steven: Gah!

Mori: What the hell?!

???: So...You managed to make it back? If I'm completely honest I'm surprised that you managed. But I'm glad you did. All of these other students from your academy are very weak.

Like stated earlier, he was a man. 19 years old, wearing a skin tight suit with a logo that you had never seen before in the chest area. His hair was black and his eyes were blue, and you recognized his voice almost instantly.

 His hair was black and his eyes were blue, and you recognized his voice almost instantly