Chapter 119: Act 5: Subnautica Below Zero But Not Really

(This Chapter is gonna need some serious context.)

You were currently soaring through a vortex area in order to reach the first reality after being sent by Kalasha to hunt down the Anomaly. It's been so long since you've even thought of this reality.

Something about the Second Reality felt more like home to you than the first. Regardless of the fact that you were born and raised in the first reality.

Y/N: Dokkan was really intense...that's a Mobile Game, man...

You were now just arriving at this new world as you had arrived in a little more than a minute. You were still yet to master this warping technique, but the ones who did master it were able to jump between realities instantaneously.

Take your Father for example. Before the battle against Ark he used this technique to get to your world.

But that's in the past. This is now. And now you found yourself in one of the brightest worlds you've seen to date.

But aside from the bright colours, something seemed...off about this place. In front of you was a large castle. A glass picture of a woman on the front of the castle.

Y/N: Sheesh I can't get away from these video game vibes can't I

Y/N: Sheesh I can't get away from these video game vibes can't I...?

It was strange, but this place seemed oddly familiar. Almost too familiar. Even though you were certain that you haven't ever been here in your life.

Y/N: So this is where The Anomaly was last seen...?

You looked around. The sky was a clear blue, birds were chirping their songs, the grass was more green than most you've seen, this place seemed perfectly peaceful.

Y/N: ...I find that hard to believe...

???: Hey, Guys! There's someone outside!

Y/N: Huh?

All of a sudden the door practically exploded somehow as someone came running through and right towards you. The sudden action put you in instant defence mode as you prepared yourself for a fight.

However, the person you were ready to face didn't seem intimidating at all. At least by your standards.

???: Mario's very scary.