Chapter 130: Celestial Omnipotence

Nothing but dead silence filled the battlefield as the air started to feel colder around you. Everybody looking in shock as you stood tall. Looking directly at Korizen with no fear.

The Sound of your flowing aura filled the ears of many as your right eye shone a miraculous shade of green. Similar to your aura. Nobody could sense your power, but the pressure in the air was overwhelming.

Genkai Deity Y/N (70%) (Omni God)

Maquist: I-Is that seriously Y/N...?!

Kasai: Even I can't get a reading on his power...!!

The only one who could come remotely close to sending your power was Lotus. But even for him, it was like a Static Signal on a T.V.

Lotus: Something about his energy is different...with this new accession, Y/N's Omni Power and Celestial Ki are mixing perfectly like liquids, I dare say...this new level might even surpass the Initial Omni God 4...!!

Midoriya: That can't be right! Omni God 4 has always been Y/N's strongest level!

Kasai: In a way it still is. Omni God 4's power and energy keep growing infinitely. So it will eventually surpass this level, but as of this very second, this form is probably superior.

Upon looking at your aura, a few of the students noticed that your body was trembling in an unnatural fashion. Your power was so great to the point where your body could barely contain itself from overflowing with both Omni and Celestial Ki.

Y/N: Asia.

Asia: Hm...?!

Y/N: Here.

You then tossed a bag of Senzu beans to Asia who was shocked upon seeing this. She scurried to catch the bag as everybody around her raised a brow in confusion.

Y/N: Senzu beans. Feed them to any injured students here.

Midoriya: What?! A whole bag of Senzus?! Did he have these on him the whole time?!

Lotus: No...if he did have them in him before battle they would've fallen out of his pocket by now...did he...summon them out of thin air...?!

Y/N: More or Less created, Lotus. No more questions. I have a battle waiting for me.

With that you looked back at Korizen who hadn't moved even an inch from his spot. Lotus, Kasai, Maquist, and anyone else in the proper condition to lend a hand all stood by your side.