Chapter 9: Resting Time

It had been around two hours since the "Field Trip" had come to a close, everyone was now safe in sound in the academy as everyone was now resting in the Ballroom

Y/N: What a day...first Mizuna and then those other two guys...

You were currently hanging out with the usual squad, Kirishima, Yang, and Amanda who had been accepted into the group

Kirishima: So were the guys you fought in the forest strong...?

Y/N: Yeah, I was able to take on the first one in my Devil Form, but that's when this other guy named Merno showed up...

Yang: "Merno"...?

Y/N: Yeah, the the craziest part is, he's an Angel like Whis.

Amanda: Who's Whis...?

Y/N: Whis comes from our reality, in my multiverse there is 12 universes in all, each having a Creator God along with a Destroyer God, the Destroyers all have an attendant that trained them to become gods of destruction, Whis is the attendant of the Destroyer of my universe, the 7th.

Kirishima: He must've packed quite a punch!

Y/N: Well he certainly did, he was able to keep up with me in my Omni God form with Two Limiters, and he's not even the leader, before he left, he said something about his Boss...whoever that is...

Yang: Wow, there aren't many who can keep up with that kind of power...

Y/N: Well...I get the feeling that this reality is crawling with people as strong as Mizuna and Merno...if not, Stronger...and honestly...just thinking about's getting me fired up!

Yang: Man...I wish I was there to see you fight...

Y/N: Yeah, I did leave quite an impression on Barbara over there though.

The four of you then looked over to see Barbara talking with Hannah and Diana about your performance in the forest a few hours ago

Hannah: He has another form?!

Diana: Please Explain.

Barbara: He was fighting with this guy who had a skull like face and another guy with a large cape, the second guy was a lot stronger and they almost had him...but then his hair flashed to an awesome shade of white!

Hannah: White Hair...?

Barbara: Yeah, I could tell that this one was different from the rest since he had red markings on his body one on his chest and another on his forehead, and BOY was he Strong...!!

Hannah then hung her head low in jealousy as she began to growl and whine as Diana just kept sipping on her tea

Hannah: You're so Lucky...that form sounds so amazing...

Barbara: It's even more amazing than it sounds!

Todoroki: Were you guys talking about Y/N...?

The three girls then looked to see Kiba, Todoroki, and Ren all standing beside them as their shadows loomed over them

Hannah: Barbara says that she saw a really strong form!

Kiba: Care to describe...?

Barbara: He had red markings on his body along with shiny white hair and eyes!

Ren: Yup, that sounds like his Omni God Form.

Meanwhile Amanda was also questioning your White Omni God form as she raised a brow and tilted her head

Amanda: "Omni God"...?

Yang: Yep! It's a Transformation that transcends beyond Blue, tapping into a whole different kind of power that almost nobody can overcome!