Chapter 132: The Most Unexpected Teamup

You currently found yourself in a situation that you had never even dreamed of. Fighting on the same side as Ark. The same being who threatened to destroy the entirety of the first reality.

Ark: I was so tired of sitting in hell...

Korizen: Ark...I was under the assumption that Y/N had destroyed you.

Ark: My Death was...greatly exaggerated.

Korizen: So now both you and Y/N stand to challenge me...You should know that it's all futile.

Y/N: Oh you have no idea what we're capable of...

Korizen: That's Incorrect.

Y/N: What...?

Ark: Korizen and I have had a rather troubled past. What a great opportunity to kick your ass...

Y/N: So that's why you agreed to it...

Flashback: 5 Months Prior

You stood still and motionless as you stared into the cold eyes of one of your greatest enemies. The fact that you had to even consider asking him for help made you sick to your stomach.

Y/N: I'm guessing you know why I'm here.

Ark: As if it wasn't obvious. I knew you would encounter him eventually.

Y/N: And you didn't even bother to warn us.

Ark: in a sense of fairness, you completely obliterated me into nothing.

Y/N: In a sense of fairness, you were threatening all of reality.

Ark: Cut the small talk and get the point, Y/N.

Y/N: Fine. The thing is...I have a gut feeling that we'll be facing against Korizen in the near future. And I know for a fact no matter how strong I am, I can't beat him alone. Will you...Tch...

Ark: C'mon. Say it.

Y/N: Will you...

Ark: Go on...

Y/N: Will you help us?! Ugh!

Ark: Heh...I accept your request.

Flashback End

Y/N: It still makes me sick to my stomach...

You then powered up with a fierce aura. Your energy flowing through the air as Ark followed this gesture with a large aura of his own. Korizen finishing this pattern by powering up with an aura twice as large as both yours and Ark's.

You gritted your teeth and Ark let out a little chuckle. Korizen remaining like his usual self as the three of you disappeared and clashed.

The shockwaves were powerful enough to break through the fabric of reality like glass. Sending all three of you back to the second reality.

Meanwhile: The Second Reality

Your friends had a battle of their own going on. Over the course of the past 2 and a half years, the anomaly had somehow made more clones. Dozens of them. Each one taking the shape of a different student.