Chapter 107: Lotus: Time Away

It's been over 2 years since The Union Parade had happened and you went off with Talion. Over that time as you may know, Kasai now has a family.

Lotus on the other hand had followed your lead and left to train his GateKeeper form. Whoever he wasn't going through this alone. Kalasha was the one who recommended it in the first place, so he came along too.

Ibara had also went with him for comforting purposes, and just to be there for him when he was over his head. That's what partners do.

The only reason Yang or any of your other girlfriends hadn't gone with you was because one, there was too many of them, and two, Yang had to take care of your child, and it was too much if a risk to take him into unknown territory.

Currently, Lotus and Ibara lived on a pallet of beautiful mountains. It was always nighttime and there were two moons. One brighter than the other.

Lotus was now meditating on the very top of the highest mountain alone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lotus was now meditating on the very top of the highest mountain alone. It was dark and cold, but he quickly got used to it.

In order to get a better grip on his GateKeeper powers, he had to be used to sensing the energy of quite literally everything. Even the life force in the ground and atmosphere.

At first it was very overwhelming for him. But over the span of two years he's managed to toughen up and work around it. Now he can meditate with this intense rush no problem.

The Grey haired Saiyan took deep breaths every now and then, but for the most part remained dead silent. With his meditation, Lotus could hear his heartbeat more than the loud and stormy gusts of wind of the blizzard.

Lotus: ...

In the distance Kalasha would momentarily stop by and check his progress. Lotus himself was unscathed by the intense weather, but the same couldn't be said for his clothes.

The weather was so intense that even the most durable of material would freeze up and shatter in minutes. Ibara was only able to go outside when Lotus was there with her to keep her warm. Otherwise she would freeze to death almost instantly.

Another hour passes by and Lotus had finally decided that he had done enough for today. Leaping off of the mountain and heading home for the night.

Kalasha simply smiled and went off to do his own business. The shape of his silhouette slowly fading into the great white blizzard as he disappeared.

Time Skip

Lotus was now arriving back at his little house. Compared to Kasai's it was tiny, but Lotus believed in only using what you needed.

It was a small house with it's structure being made completely out of wood. There was no use of electricity as all of the lights provided were fire or Ki.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Next Generation: Rising Warriors! (BNHA X DxD x RWBY X Male Saiyan Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें