Chapter 89: Will of The Burning Dragon

While Kirishima's battle had been resolved with him claiming the victory and at last getting something into his system, he was able to go on and continue traversing the planet with Lotte and whoever else they may find.

However Yang's situation was a little different. Not only was she having a harder time because she was all alone, but she was rather stressed of the whole situation as a whole.

Currently she was walking through a jungle like area. The cries of several different animals could be heard all over as she swept away countless vines and jumped over lots of logs.

However unlike Kirishima, Yang actually had a small supply of food on her. Only eating what she needed when she needed to.

Yang: I know that one way or another you'll come through, Y/N...but just to be safe...please don't die...we've got our whole lives to move forward into...

She then started to feel the ground shaking below her feet. She expected something to come from above, but was instead greeted by a series of loud sounds in the distance.

She was ready for anything and readied her Gauntlets, prepared to punch whatever the heck was headed towards her, wether they be friend or foe.

And just to her luck it was a foe, or should I say dozens of them. A massive pack of Grimm, Ursas to be exact, were running directly towards Yang.

She was a bit surprised that there were Grimm on this planet, but once she realized that they weren't much of a threat she simply clenched her fist and punched the ground.

This created a massive explosion with the power Equivalent to that of 100 nuclear bombs. Needless to say that those Grimm were obliterated almost immediately. All of that power from a single causal punch.

In the midst of the explosion Yang stood tall in the Center of a massive crater as she wiped her hands together and let out a little sigh of relief.

Yang: Wow. Looks like all of that Zenkai Zone training really paid off!

With that she advanced further into the jungle area. Or at least whatever was left of it.

Time Skip

The sun had just started going down and Yang had found a spot where she could stay for the night. She didn't have much but it was enough to keep her alive for at least a week.

She had made due in an underground tunnel that seemed to have been dug years ago. There wasn't much down there, and that's why she thought it was safe to stay there for the night. No Grimm, no opposing students, as of this very second, she was safe.

Yang: Phew! I'm just about ready for a nap! I can't wait until this is over...I just wanna sleep in my own bed again...

Unlike Kirishima who wasn't able to fall asleep due to hunger and being uncomfortable, Yang had packed an air mattes that Weiss had provided her with. With it, she was able to get comfy in no time.

Having a small torch that she made from a stick outside, she placed it close to the bed but not too close. Getting comfy and eventually dozing off to sleep.

Several Hours Later

Yang had been fast asleep for hours now as she was having a rather...pleasant dream to say the least. One would be able to tell from what she was saying in her sleep.

Yang: Hehehe...Oh Y/N...you're such a naughty boy~

She kept giggling to herself as a crimson red blush slowly spread across her face. However because of how much noise she was making while sleep talking, she had managed to gain the attention of somebody outside.