Chapter 98: Escape from The Unknown

You felt groggy and tired. Your body was sore, and your vision was just starting to come back to you as you woke from the clutches of unconsciousness.

It was Dark. Unnaturally Dark. The sky was a dark shade of purple which stirred you into a bit of confusion. Feeling the horrible thing that was Sand in your clothes, you got up and realized that you were in the middle of a desert.

You were alone. Not a single other person or even creature in sight. There was no temperature, nor was there wind. The clouds of any at all didn't seem to move in the sky.

You could barely see anything, and you didn't even have the energy to transform into a Super Saiyan

You could barely see anything, and you didn't even have the energy to transform into a Super Saiyan. It was a miracle that you could even stand and walk around.

Y/N: What happened...?

What made things worse was that you couldn't feel anybody's energy. Not even your opponents'. Something was clearly wrong.

Super Shenron: Y/N, Above you.

You then suddenly looked up, ready for an attack. But instead of being hit by something, you saw tiny little specks of dark purple matter that sprinkled onto the ground like snow.

Y/N: What is this stuff...?

You watched as small groups of the specks started gathering and forming figures that surrounded you completely.

Once they all all finished forming, you saw that they were medium sized creatures. About the size of a person, but not taller than you. Looking as if they were wearing green clothing with red beady eyes that seemed to stare right past you.

 Looking as if they were wearing green clothing with red beady eyes that seemed to stare right past you

There were nine of them in total. All of which surrounding you and getting closer by slowly lurking in your direction.

Y/N: What the hell are these things...?!

Super Shenron: Primids. They can't do much, but in your current state you're in no condition to fight. Get out of there.

Y/N: Fine...As much as I love combat, I can't stand fighting when I first wake up...