Chapter 109: Return to HOH

You had just left for home after bidding Talion farewell. Once you had finished fighting Steven's battle, you were now travelling towards HOH at speeds you didn't even know were possible.

This of course meant this is the fastest you had ever travelled before. As a result of your training, your speed now exceeds your power.

That's saying a lot considering that your power surpasses that of even the Omni King. It's safe to say that your speed surpasses time itself.

About 30 seconds pass by as you eventually sensed the energies of Lotus and Ibara approaching from the east. You stopped in your tracks as Lotus appeared not even 10 seconds afterwards.

Ibara had her arms wrapped around Lotus' neck from behind as a way of travelling with him.

It was the first time you had seen him in over two years. Understandably you could hardly contain your excitement.

Y/N: Ha! Lotus! I knew it!

Lotus: Hey, Y/N. it's been a while, hasn't it?

Y/N: No kidding...almost three years...I'm guessing you're on your way back too?

Lotus: That's the plan. We were originally going to wait for you there but I found out that you actually have to register to enter HOH now.

Y/N: Seriously...?

Lotus: Yeah. With only Kasai and Maquist to protect the place from God Level threats, HOH has to play it really safe this time around.

Y/N: Hm...I sensed Maquist's energy there every time I checked, I always assumed that he simply payed a lot of visits.

Lotus: Nah. He lives at HOH now. With Kasai gone half of the time it's been up to him to keep the place in check. But I hear that Kasai's gonna be making a permanent return too.

Y/N: Welp. You guys probably already registered, right?

Both Lotus and Ibara nodded at the same time as a drop of sweat ran down the back of your head.

Y/N: Okay then...you guys go on ahead and stay low for a bit. I'll register and find you guys when I'm done submitting and stuff.

Lotus: Alright. See you there!

Lotus smiled as Ibara gave you a friendly wave. Both of them flying off into the distance as you also headed out. However Lotus didn't exactly tell you where to register. And you didn't bother to ask as you were too excited to care.

Y/N: ...Shit.

Time Skip: HOH City

Y/N: HOLY SHIT...!!!

You were now just seeing the changes that HOH had gone through during your time away. It was now a massive city, and you sensed the energies of all of your friends inside.

Eventually you managed to find what looked like from front entrance of the city. Two teachers at the stand for resignation. One of them being Azazel. The other being All Might in his true form.

All Might: Hello there.

Y/N: Hey, All Might! It's been awhile!

All Might: You...know my hero name...?

Y/N: Wait, you seriously don't recognize me...? Is it the scarf...?

All Might: Hold on a second...Y/N...?

Y/N: Hiya!