Chapter 96: Grand Evolution

Everybody had stopped fighting as they took a moment to look upon the form you had just taken. Super Saiyan 4 on top of Genkai Deity Mode that had evolved even further.

 Super Saiyan 4 on top of Genkai Deity Mode that had evolved even further

Lotus: Wow...his energy isn't like anything I've felt before...it's as if there's so much more within just waiting to be set free!

Gritting your teeth hard enough to the point where it kinda hurt, you start growling as you waiting for Cameron to emerge from the ground.

Of course that didn't take long. Almost instantly bursting from the ground and rushing back into the sky as he stopped right in front of you.

Cameron: Okay...that was uncalled for...understand that you can't surpass me for long. It will make things much easier for everyone if you surrender peacefully.

You give him any form of response. Simply levitating closer to him until you were right up in his face. He stared deep into your eyes as the glare of your gleaming yellow eyes pierced right into his.

You then drilled your fist right into his gut as his eyes widened upon contact. The pressure powerful enough to go right through Cameron as the moon then shattered in the sky.

With your fist still in his midriff you then formed an orb of red Ki in your hand as it instantly blew up while pressed against Cameron. Sending him flying the opposite direction as you went went followed him.

Midoriya: Y/N's Broken his limits once again!

Akko: Just how strong can he get...?!

Ryuko: These guys are such beasts...I hate it...

Megumin then passed out on the ground as that also rendered the opposing team down a member. However that would mean Akko would have to face Ryuko, which was bad considering that Akko didn't have much combat experience along side her power.

With that all of the fighting then continued as you and Cameron raced to the ends of the planet. Your clashes destroying bits of the planet each time.

Cameron then managed to land a successful blow to your face as his fist planted right into your cheek. However you then slowly pushed his fist back with your face as you gritted your teeth and growled in anger.

Y/N: Grrr...I'M GONNA MAKE YOU FUCKIN' BREATHE WITH SEA ANIMALS!!!

Cameron: What does that even mean—

You then kicked Cameron right in his side as you then followed with a mighty sledgehammer to the top of his head which sent him bolting towards the ground.

But he didn't just collide with the ground. No, he went right through it and eventually came out the other end to where he was I'm between both halves of the planet.