Chapter 135: Remember My Name

There was a lot of things running through Korizen's mind. You were once again backed into a corner as you chanted your last resort technique.

Y/N: KAIOKEN...

In the blink of an eye your energy soared to new heights that you had never felt before. Korizen looking curiously as your energy only expanded more and more.

Korizen: The Technique of the North Kai...simple yet effective if handled properly.

Y/N: No more games Korizen...THIS. IS. MY. EVERYTHING!!

Korizen: Then stop talking and start showing me what you can do!!

Those words were all you needed to hear as you bolted towards Korizen's direction, smashing your balled up fist into his stomach as he recoiled from the impact.

Korizen then tried to hit you with a heavy punch, but you swiped his arm away and delivered a swift elbow to his chin.

This time he didn't just recoil from the blow, it actually launched him, with you following him at full speed.

The Shining Emperor flipped himself over and faced you, now sounding annoyed as his powerful aura flashed out of his body.

It tried to push you back but you resisted, reaching him and landing a powerful kick to his head. Your foot smashing into his face as you let out a scream and launched him once more.

Korizen: Tch...

Korizen then recovered from your attack and rushed towards you at unexpected speeds. Slipping behind you.

He was about to grab you when a clone of you suddenly came flying in, kicking him away and saving you.

Korizen: What...?

Three more clones then joined in as they started batting Korizen around like a ball. While they did this you took the opportunity and began to power up.

As Korizen continued to take a beating from your clones, he noticed this and blew away all of your clones with a singular shockwave.

Immediately rushing your direction as you started to let out a powerful scream.

Y/N: KAIOKEN TIMES TEN!!!!

Korizen was quickly blown away by your immense power

Korizen was quickly blown away by your immense power. It didn't take very long before your energy increased by ten fold.

You were reaching dangerous levels of power, even for you. However you didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

At this point you were shaking the eternal void of darkness with your sheer power. Korizen struggled to get close to you.

All of a sudden you started to split into countless copies as Korizen started looking around. For the first time ever he looked the slightest bit surprised.